© John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Geologists` Association & The Geological Society of London
Edited By: Peter Doyle
Online ISSN: 1365-2451
Just Published Articles
- Ikaite: enigmatic crystals of cold waters (pages 75–78)
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12133
- Surprises from the top of the mantle transition zone (pages 58–64)
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12130
- Geodigest (pages 42–57)
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12129
- Devon's desert ‘worms’ (pages 65–69)
Robert A. Coram and Jonathan D. Radley
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12131
- Books (pages 79–80)
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12134
FOR TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
Geology Today provides an entertaining and instructive read for all people interested in the Earth sciences.
• Articles and Features review topics of current interest from all aspects of Earth Science – written for the general reader by experts in the field.
• Geodigest reports on news from the geological community, recent research that has appeared in the specialist journals, geological happenings and discoveries and geological conferences.
• A lively correspondence section allows readers to air and share their views and to respond to items appearing in the journal.
Contact Wiley Customer Services
Geology Today can provide rapid publication for topical articles: at the Editor's discretion, articles can be published within two months of submission. Contributions are welcomed in the following forms: Feature Articles (generally up to 3000 words), News items (up to 900 words maximum) or general correspondence. Other contributions include Rocks Explained, Minerals Explained, Building Stones Explained and Fossils Explained series.
Now available - NEW Geology Today Journal App
Download the free App from the App store and enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.
Reasons to publish in Geology Today
• Responsive editorial team and editorial board of noted international expertise
• Wide circulation to over 3700 institutes worldwide
• Online submission enables the quickest possible review process
• Author Services: track your papers online from submission through to publication
• No submission fees or page charges
• Low cost, high quality colour images and figures plus free colour on the web
• Articles published online in their finished format ahead of full issue compilation, providing faster publication times
• A complimentary PDF of your article