© John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Geologists` Association & The Geological Society of London
Edited By: Peter Doyle
Online ISSN: 1365-2451
Just Published Articles
- Malham Cove: splendour and enigma (pages 32–40)
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12175
- Response of faults to climate-induced changes of ice sheets, glaciers and lakes (pages 12–18)
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12172
- Wonders of Nature in each Quarter of the World: a nineteenth century geological game (pages 19–23)
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12173
- Index 2016 (pages i–viii)
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12177
- Layers and gaps: the nature of the stratigraphical record (pages 24–31)
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12174
FOR TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
Geology Today provides an entertaining and instructive read for all people interested in the Earth sciences.
• Articles and Features review topics of current interest from all aspects of Earth Science – written for the general reader by experts in the field.
• Geodigest reports on news from the geological community, recent research that has appeared in the specialist journals, geological happenings and discoveries and geological conferences.
• A lively correspondence section allows readers to air and share their views and to respond to items appearing in the journal.
Contact Wiley Customer Services
Geology Today can provide rapid publication for topical articles: at the Editor's discretion, articles can be published within two months of submission. Contributions are welcomed in the following forms: Feature Articles (generally up to 3000 words), News items (up to 900 words maximum) or general correspondence. Other contributions include Rocks Explained, Minerals Explained, Building Stones Explained and Fossils Explained series.
Now available - NEW Geology Today Journal App
Download the free App from the App store and enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience.
Reasons to publish in Geology Today
• Responsive editorial team and editorial board of noted international expertise
• Wide circulation to over 7,500 institutions worldwide
• Online submission enables the quickest possible review process
• Author Services: track your papers online from submission through to publication
• No submission fees or page charges
• Low cost, high quality colour images and figures plus free colour on the web
• Articles published online in their finished format ahead of full issue compilation, providing faster publication times
• A complimentary PDF of your article