© John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Geologists' Association & The Geological Society of London
Edited By: Peter Doyle
Online ISSN: 1365-2451
Just Published Articles
- Geodigest (pages 162–174)
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12063
- Issue Information (pages i–iv)
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12049
- Geology and the war on the Western Front, 1914–1918 (pages 183–191)
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12066
- Books (pages 196–200)
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12067
- The beach: for enthusiasts of sun, surf and unusual geology, this is the place (pages 175–178)
Article first published online: 25 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/gto.12064
FOR TEACHERS AND STUDENTS
Geology Today provides an entertaining and instructive read for all people interested in the Earth sciences.
• Articles and Features review topics of current interest from all aspects of Earth Science – written for the general reader by experts in the field.
• Geodigest reports on news from the geological community, recent research that has appeared in the specialist journals, geological happenings and discoveries and geological conferences.
• A lively correspondence section allows readers to air and share their views and to respond to items appearing in the journal.
Contact Wiley Customer Services
Geology Today can provide rapid publication for topical articles: at the Editor's discretion, articles can be published within two months of submission. Contributions are welcomed in the following forms: Feature Articles (generally up to 3000 words), News items (up to 900 words maximum) or general correspondence. Other contributions include Rocks Explained, Minerals Explained, Building Stones Explained and Fossils Explained series.
Reasons to publish in Geology Today
• Responsive editorial team and editorial board of noted international expertise
• Wide circulation to over 3700 institutes worldwide
• Online submission enables the quickest possible review process
• Author Services: track your papers online from submission through to publication
• No submission fees or page charges
• Low cost, high quality colour images and figures plus free colour on the web
• Articles published online in their finished format ahead of full issue compilation, providing faster publication times
• A complimentary PDF of your article
Wiley GSA Annual Meeting Prize Draw Winner
During the Geological Society of America Annual Meeting, Wiley ran a prize draw offering a chance to win 1 year's access to Geology Today. To enter, participants were required to state Wiley's GSA booth number and answer two questions about Geology Today.
The winner has been selected and we are pleased to announce that Kaitlin Lisenbe will receive a year's access to Geology Today.
Many congratulations to Kaitlin.