© John Wiley & Sons Ltd, The Geologists' Association & The Geological Society of London
Edited By: Peter Doyle
Online ISSN: 1365-2451
Aims and Scope
Geology Today provides an essential read for all Earth Scientists - amateur and professional.
Articles and Features review topics of current interest in the Earth Sciences - written for the general reader by experts in the field.
News and Briefing columns report on news from the geological community, recent research that has appeared in the specialist journals, geological happenings and discoveries and geological conferences.
Fossils Explained and Minerals Explained are two regular series looking at the origins, classification and identification of fossils and minerals.
Building Stones Explained is a new series introducing the most common stones used in the Industry.
A lively Correspondence section allows readers to air and share their views and to respond to items appearing in the journal.
geology today, archaeology, earth sciences, geochemistry, geology, geoscience, mineralogy, palaeontology, speleogenesis
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (GALE Cengage)
- General Science Index/Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- GeoRef (AGI)
- OmniFile Full Text Mega Edition (HW Wilson)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Research Library (ProQuest)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Zoological Record (Thomson Reuters)