© European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers
Edited By: Tijmen Jan Moser
Impact Factor: 1.467
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 44/79 (Geochemistry & Geophysics)
Online ISSN: 1365-2478
Just Published Articles
- Sonification of geophysical data through time–frequency analysis: theory and applications
Paolo Dell'Aversana, Gianluca Gabbriellini and Alfonso Amendola
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12402
- The effects of inter-vibrator interference on vibrator performance
Timothy Dean, John Tulett and Darvin Lane
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12364
- Sensitivity analysis and application of time-lapse full-waveform inversion: synthetic testing and field data example from the North Sea, Norway
Hadi Balhareth and Martin Landrø
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12251
- Utilization of multiple scattering: the next big step forward in seismic imaging
A.J. (Guus) Berkhout
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12395
- Analysis of high-resolution X-ray computed tomography images of Bentheim sandstone under elevated confining pressures
Erik H. Saenger, Maxim Lebedev, David Uribe, Maria Osorno, Stephanie Vialle, Mandy Duda, Stefan Iglauer and Holger Steeb
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12400
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
Make your article free for all to read, download, and share through OnlineOpen.
This increases the potential audience for your article, which can translate into: higher readership, increased citations and greater visibility of your work. How? You, or your funding agency or institution pays a fee of between US$2,000 and US$5,000 to make your article open access. Simply log into your Author Services account and click on the 'Make my article OnlineOpen' button next to your article.
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library. Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
78th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2016
The 2016 EAGE convention in Vienna will be tailored to show the technical community’s abilities, newest developments in the service industry and the oil and gas companies’ approach to new challenges. It will highlight the economic benefits of using efficient technology and using technology efficiently. Today’s ability to unlock potential is tomorrow’s cash flow. Exploration is on the forefront of all these activities. Careful selection of areas of interest, combined with knowledge, creativity and access to latest technology are the secrets to successful exploration undertakings.
- Free colour illustrations
- No submission fees or page charges
- Wide international readership
- Available at 4500 key institutes and to over 8000 EAGE members
- Sign-up for email TOC alerts on the journal homepage