© European Association of Geoscientists & Engineers
Edited By: Tijmen Jan Moser
Impact Factor: 1.467
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 44/79 (Geochemistry & Geophysics)
Online ISSN: 1365-2478
Just Published Articles
- Attenuation modes from Vertical Seismic Profiling and sonic waveform in a carbonate reservoir, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
F. Bouchaala, M.Y. Ali and J. Matsushima
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12388
- A dual-porosity scheme for fluid/solid substitution
Stanislav Glubokovskikh, Boris Gurevich and Nishank Saxena
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12389
- A texture-based region growing algorithm for volume extraction in seismic data
M.G. Orozco-del-Castillo, M. Cárdenas-Soto, C. Ortiz-Alemán, C. Couder-Castañeda, J. Urrutia-Fucugauchi and A. Trujillo-Alcántara
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12381
- Validation of the boundary conditions to model the seismic response of fractures
Robiel Martinez Corredor, Juan E. Santos, Patricia M. Gauzellino and José M. Carcione
Version of Record online: 24 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12375
- Effects of aligned fractures on the response of velocity and attenuation ratios to water saturation variation: a laboratory study using synthetic sandstones
Kelvin Amalokwu, Angus I. Best and Mark Chapman
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/1365-2478.12378
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
Make your article free for all to read, download, and share through OnlineOpen.
This increases the potential audience for your article, which can translate into: higher readership, increased citations and greater visibility of your work. How? You, or your funding agency or institution pays a fee of between US$2,000 and US$5,000 to make your article open access. Simply log into your Author Services account and click on the 'Make my article OnlineOpen' button next to your article.
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library. Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
78th EAGE Conference & Exhibition 2016
The 2016 EAGE convention in Vienna will be tailored to show the technical community’s abilities, newest developments in the service industry and the oil and gas companies’ approach to new challenges. It will highlight the economic benefits of using efficient technology and using technology efficiently. Today’s ability to unlock potential is tomorrow’s cash flow. Exploration is on the forefront of all these activities. Careful selection of areas of interest, combined with knowledge, creativity and access to latest technology are the secrets to successful exploration undertakings.
- Free colour illustrations
- No submission fees or page charges
- Wide international readership
- Available at 4500 key institutes and to over 8000 EAGE members
- Sign-up for email TOC alerts on the journal homepage