© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Danny Altmann
Impact Factor: 3.795
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 45/148 (Immunology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2567
Recently Published Issues
- Submission to First Decision: 15 days
- 2014 Impact Factor: 3.795 - increased for the 5th year running
- With the publication of the 2014 impact factors, Wiley-Blackwell and the British Society for Immunology are delighted to announce that Immunology has risen again this year to 3.795.
- Find out why you should submit your paper to Immunology on our 'Why Publish in Immunology?' page.
- British Society for Immunology members enjoy free online access to the journal. Find out how to join the society here.
- All Immunology review articles are free-to-access from point of publication, and all journal content is free-to-access after a period of 12 months.
Immunology Aims and Scope
Immunology is essential reading for workers in all areas of immunological research. Recognised as one of the leading journals in its field it is also one of the longest established immunology journals, boasting wide trans-continental representation in authors, editors and reviewers.
Immunology publishes papers describing original work in all areas of immunology including cellular and molecular immunology, immunochemistry, immunogenetics, imaging, mathematical modelling, allergy, transplantation immunology, cancer immunology and clinical immunology.
Bite-Sized Immunology is a developing online resource, with downloadable content, designed to form a comprehensive guide to the the immune system.