© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Danny Altmann
Impact Factor: 4.078
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 44/150 (Immunology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2567
Why Publish in Immunology?
Immunology, one of the leading international journals in the field, publishes high quality original articles and reviews. We invite you to submit an article and join our authors around the globe who have already discovered the benefits of publishing in Immunology.
Why publish with Immunology?
- Rigorous and rapid peer and editorial review, with an average of 21 days to first decision
- Publication in a leading journal with a growing Impact Factor of 3.795
- Continuous publication, accepted articles online (and searchable on PubMed) within days of acceptance
- No page charges, and free colour figures online
- Open access publication available through Wiley OnlineOpen, with 33% fee reduction for British Society for Immunology members
- Review content free upon publication, all material freely available after 12 months
- All journal content automatically uploaded to PubMedCentral after 12 months, with options available for self-archiving upon publication
- Quick and easy online submission using ScholarOne Manuscripts
- Simple paper tracking from acceptance to print publication using Author Services
- 25% discount off all Wiley books
With a worldwide readership make your research more visible; submit today to Immunology.
Click here for Author Guidelines.
Click here to submit your paper today.