International Journal of Food Science & Technology
© Institute of Food Science and Technology
Edited By: Charles Brennan
Impact Factor: 1.384
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 57/123 (Food Science & Technology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2621
Just Published Articles
- Quality and safety of irradiated food regarding biogenic amines: Ras cheese
Ali R. Shalaby, Mervat M. Anwar, Essam M. Sallam and Wafaa H. Emam
Article first published online: 9 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ijfs.13058
- Optimisation for resveratrol accumulation during peanut germination with phenylalanine feeding & ultrasound-treatment using response surface methodology
Miao Yu, Hongzhi Liu, Ying Yang, Aimin Shi, Li Liu, Hui Hui and Qiang Wang
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ijfs.13036
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleEvaluation of the stability of Bacillus coagulans MTCC 5856 during processing and storage of functional foods
Muhammed Majeed, Shaheen Majeed, Kalyanam Nagabhushanam, Sankaran Natarajan, Arumugam Sivakumar and Furqan Ali
Article first published online: 20 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ijfs.13044
- Microencapsulation of bioactive compounds from mulberry (Morus alba L.) leaf extracts by protein–polysaccharide interactions
Methavee Peanparkdee, Satoshi Iwamoto, Chaleeda Borompichaichartkul, Kiattisak Duangmal and Ryo Yamauchi
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ijfs.13032
- Incorporation of canola proteins extracted by electroactivated solutions in gluten-free biscuit formulation of rice–buckwheat flour blend: assessment of quality characteristics and textural properties of the product
Alina Gerzhova, Martin Mondor, Marzouk Benali and Mohammed Aider
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ijfs.13034
Most cited articles in 2015
Brennan, Margaret A.; Derbyshire, Emma; Tiwari, Brijesh K.; Brennan, Charles S.Functional components of grape pomace: their composition, biological properties and potential applications
Jianmei Yu, and Mohamed AhmednaNanobiotechnology perspectives. Role of nanotechnology in the food industry: a review
Duran, Nelson; Marcato, Priscyla D.Read more of the top cited here...
Open Access with OnlineOpen
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
50th Volume Celebration Conference
In February this year, the International Journal of Food Science &Technology hosted the 50th Volume Celebration Conference at Lincoln University, New Zealand.
The conference brought together well over 200 scientists from 54 different countries and who enjoyed great talks, fantastic posters, excellent networking opportunities, fine food and wine and beautiful sunshine.
Most downloaded articles in 2015
Jum Yang and Rui H LiNanobiotechnology perspectives. Role of nanotechnology in the food industry: a review
Nelson Durán, Priscyla D. MarcatoSugar replacement in sweetened bakery goods
Susanne Struck, Doris Jaros, Charles S. Brennan, Harald RohmRead more of the top downloaded articles here...