International Journal of Food Science & Technology
© Institute of Food Science and Technology
Edited By: Charles Brennan
Impact Factor: 1.504
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 60/124 (Food Science & Technology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2621
Just Published Articles
- Effect of dextran glycation on nanofibril assembly of soya β-conglycinin at pH 2.0 and the pH stability of nanofibrils
Yuan Zou, Yanqiong Chen, Mengping Wang, Jinmei Wang and Xiaoquan Yang
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ijfs.13212
- Development of a spectroscopic method to determine the content of free radical scavenging compounds and oxidation products in thermally oxidised oils
JuHee Song, Eun Yeong Jang, Mi-Ja Kim, Young-Jun Kim and JaeHwan Lee
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ijfs.13223
- Effect of clove extract pretreatment and drying conditions on lipid oxidation and sensory discrimination of dried omena (Rastrineobola argentea) fish
Margaret Slavin, Mengyi Dong and Constance Gewa
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ijfs.13218
- Impact of icing systems with aqueous, ethanolic and ethanolic-aqueous extracts of alga Fucus spiralis on microbial and biochemical quality of chilled hake (Merluccius merluccius)
Jorge Barros-Velázquez, José M. Miranda, Josafat Marina Ezquerra-Brauer and Santiago P. Aubourg
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ijfs.13182
- Preparation and optimisation of liposome-in-alginate beads containing oyster hydrolysate for sustained release
Cheng-liang Xie, Su-Seon Lee, Se-young Choung, Sang Soo Kang and Yeung Joon Choi
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ijfs.13207
Most cited articles in 2015
Brennan, Margaret A.; Derbyshire, Emma; Tiwari, Brijesh K.; Brennan, Charles S.Functional components of grape pomace: their composition, biological properties and potential applications
Jianmei Yu, and Mohamed AhmednaNanobiotechnology perspectives. Role of nanotechnology in the food industry: a review
Duran, Nelson; Marcato, Priscyla D.Read more of the top cited here...
Open Access with OnlineOpen
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
50th Volume Celebration Conference
In February this year, the International Journal of Food Science &Technology hosted the 50th Volume Celebration Conference at Lincoln University, New Zealand.
The conference brought together well over 200 scientists from 54 different countries and who enjoyed great talks, fantastic posters, excellent networking opportunities, fine food and wine and beautiful sunshine.
Most downloaded articles in 2015
Jum Yang and Rui H LiNanobiotechnology perspectives. Role of nanotechnology in the food industry: a review
Nelson Durán, Priscyla D. MarcatoSugar replacement in sweetened bakery goods
Susanne Struck, Doris Jaros, Charles S. Brennan, Harald RohmRead more of the top downloaded articles here...