International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry
© BSPD, IAPD and John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Chris Deery
Impact Factor: 1.54
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 28/82 (Dentistry Oral Surgery & Medicine); 59/117 (Pediatrics)
Online ISSN: 1365-263X
British Society of Paediatric Dentistry Editor of the International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry
Applications are invited for the position of BSPD editor of the International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry. The position will become vacant in June 2015.
Details regarding the responsibilities of the post and person specification are available on request by contacting the current BSPD editor, Paul Ashley (firstname.lastname@example.org). A letter of application, together with a curriculum vitae should be submitted to the BSPD administrator (email@example.com).
Informal enquiries about the position are welcome by email to Paul Ashley.
The closing date for applications is 5pm on 31st October 2014. A decision will be made by BSPD executive in February 2015 following which all applicants will be informed of the outcome.
Recently Published Articles
- Children's discomfort may vary among different treatments for initial approximal caries lesions: preliminary findings of a randomized controlled clinical trial
Juliana Mattos-Silveira, Isabela Floriano, Fernanda R. Ferreira, Maria Eduarda F. Viganó, Fausto M. Mendes and Mariana M. Braga
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ipd.12134
- Prevalence of traumatic dental injuries and its association with binge drinking among 12-year-olds: a population-based study
Paula C. P. Paiva, Haroldo N. Paiva, Paulo M. Oliveira Filho, Joel A. Lamounier, Raquel C. Ferreira, Efigênia F. Ferreira and Patrícia M. Zarzar
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ipd.12135
- Enamel defects on permanent successors following luxation injuries to primary teeth and carers' experiences
Anne B. Skaare, Anne-Lise Maseng Aas and Nina J. Wang
Article first published online: 9 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ipd.12136
- Mechanical control of biofilm in children with cerebral palsy: a randomized clinical trial
Nayara Kelly Lyrio Ferraz, Juliana Tataounoff, Lilian Capanema Nogueira, Joana Ramos-Jorge, Maria Leticia Ramos-Jorge and Marcos Luciano Pimenta Pinheiro
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ipd.12132
- HIV-associated salivary gland disease – clinical or imaging diagnosis?
Inês Beatriz da Silva Rath, Ana Paula C. A. Beltrame, Aroldo P. Carvalho, Marcela B. Schaeffer and Izabel C. S. Almeida
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ipd.12133