International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry
© BSPD, IAPD and John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Chris Deery
Impact Factor: 1.338
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 41/87 (Dentistry Oral Surgery & Medicine); 69/119 (Pediatrics)
Online ISSN: 1365-263X
Have you seen Wiley's 'Anywhere Article'?
Journal articles at Wiley Online Library are now more readable and portable. Look for the "Enhanced Article" icon when you are reading and enjoy a streamlined and responsive design. You'll have the 'best fit' view on any device. Enjoy a clean, uncluttered design. Try this new reading experience with the following International Journal of Paediatric Dentistry articles!
Recently Published Articles
- Children's perception of caries and gingivitis as determinants of oral health behaviours: a cross-sectional study
Mohamed Eisalhy, Aishah Alsumait, Sahar Behzadi, Sabiha Al-Mutawa and Maryam Amin
Article first published online: 25 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ipd.12187
- Dental caries, but not malocclusion or developmental defects, negatively impacts preschoolers’ quality of life
Patrícia Corrêa-Faria, Suzane Paixão-Gonçalves, Saul Martins Paiva, Paulo Antonio Martins-Júnior, Raquel Gonçalves Vieira-Andrade, Leandro Silva Marques and Maria Leticia Ramos-Jorge
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ipd.12190
- The impact of dental caries on children and young people: what they have to say?
Fiona Gilchrist, Zoe Marshman, Chris Deery and Helen D. Rodd
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ipd.12186
- Storytelling, sugar snacking, and toothbrushing rules: a proposed theoretical and developmental perspective on children's health and oral health literacy
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ipd.12188
- Amoxicillin diminishes the thickness of the enamel matrix that is deposited during the secretory stage in rats
Juliana Feltrin de Souza, Marina Gramasco, Fabiano Jeremias, Lourdes Santos-Pinto, Allan Fernando Giovanini, Paulo Sérgio Cerri and Rita de Cássia Loiola Cordeiro
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ipd.12184