Journal of Applied Microbiology
© The Society for Applied Microbiology
Edited By: A. Gilmour
Impact Factor: 2.479
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 60/162 (Biotechnology & Applied Microbiology); 63/119 (Microbiology)
Online ISSN: 1365-2672
Associated Title(s): Letters in Applied Microbiology
Recently Published Issues
Quick Search by Key Subject Area
The Journal of Applied Microbiology publishes research across the breadth of Microbiology, including in the following key subject areas:
- Animal Microbiology · Animal Health Microbiology
- Biotransformation · Biodegradation · Bioremediation
- Environmental Microbiology
- Food Microbiology · Beverage Microbiology
- Plant Microbiology · Plant Health Microbiology
- Prebiotics and Probiotics · Intestinal Microbiology
- Public Health Microbiology
- Water Microbiology
Welcome to our Virtual Issue Library containing a selection of articles from various issues of Journal of Applied Microbiology pulled together to create online themed issues. Click below to view the articles:
New Features Available Online Now
New Lactic Acid Bacteria Virtual Issue now available online.
Featuring an Editorial by: Koen Venema and Baltasar Mayo
Read it online here
The Journal of Applied Microbiology Annual Lecture is Online - Watch it now!!!
Guest speaker Professor George Macfarlane presented the annual Journal of Applied Microbiology Lecture on Monday 30 June at the SfAM Conference in Brighton.
For more information, visit the Society for Applied Microbiology website, at www.sfam.org.uk
For the latest research on the topic in the Journal of Applied Microbiology, use this quick search link:
Microbial growth parameters obtained from the analysis of time to detection data using a novel rearrangement of the Baranyi-Roberts Mode
Ioannis Mytilinaios and Ronald J. W Lambert.
• Average submission to first decision in 32 days
• Accepted Articles published immediately online
• Average acceptance to online publication in 34 days
• No page charges, free colour online