Journal of Human Nutrition and Dietetics
© The British Dietetic Association Ltd
Edited By: Professor Simon Langley-Evans
Impact Factor: 1.987
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 49/77 (Nutrition & Dietetics)
Online ISSN: 1365-277X
Recently Published Issues
Submit your next paper
Reasons to submit:
- Quick decisions- 30 days from submission to first decision in 2015
- Free submission and colour
- Publicity for papers through Editors Blog and Twitter @JHNDeditor
Know When Content Publishes
Access Journal of Human Nutrition & Dieteticsresearch faster.
Sign up for Journal of Human Nutrition & Dietetics email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Access key papers. FREE .
Sources of Vitamin D and calcium in the diets of pre-school children in the UK and the theoretical effect of food fortification
V. L. Cribb, K. Northstone, D. Hopkins and P. M. Emmett.
Keep in touch with our new Editor through his Twitter account (@JHNDeditor) and blog