Journal of Internal Medicine
© The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Edited By: Ulf de Faire
Impact Factor: 5.785
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 13/150 (Medicine General & Internal)
Online ISSN: 1365-2796
Snus (Swedish smokeless tobacco) use and risk of stroke: pooled analyses of incidence and survival
Avoidance of sun exposure is a risk factor for all-cause mortality: results from the Melanoma in Southern Sweden cohort
The challenge of intratumour heterogeneity in precision medicine
Glioma stem cells: turpis omen in nomen? (the evil in the name?)
Metabolic regulation of stem cell function
Epigenetic stochasticity, nuclear structure and cancer: the implications for medicine
RAPID COMMUNICATION: Muricholic bile acids are potent regulators of bile acid synthesis via a positive feedback mechanism by X. Hu et al.
Journal of Internal Medicine (JIM) publishes original clinical work within the broad field of general and internal medicine and its sub-specialties. It features original articles, reviews, and case reports. JIM also supports and organizes scientific meetings in the form of symposia within the scope of the journal.
JIM presents the 9th Key Symposium: Updating Alzheimer's Disease Diagnosis
JIM presents the 10th Key Symposium: Taming the cancer cell
Stay connected! Visit the JIM Facebook page.
Recently Published Articles
- Pentraxin-3 level at admission is a strong predictor of short-term mortality in a community-based hospital setting
Simone Bastrup-Birk, Lea Munthe-Fog, Mikkel-Ole Skjoedt, Ying Jie Ma, Henrik Nielsen, Lars Køber, Olav Wendelboe Nielsen, Kasper Iversen and Peter Garred
Accepted manuscript online: 20 AUG 2014 06:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/joim.12294
- Nucleosome loss facilitates the chemotactic response of macrophages
I. De Toma, G. Rossetti, S. Zambrano, M. E. Bianchi and A. Agresti
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/joim.12286
- You have free access to this content
- Comparison of the effects on glycaemic control and β-cell function in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes patients of treatment with exenatide, insulin or pioglitazone: a multicentre randomized parallel-group trial (the CONFIDENCE study)
W. Xu, Y. Bi, Z. Sun, J. Li, L. Guo, T. Yang, G. Wu, L. Shi, Z. Feng, L. Qiu, Q. Li, X. Guo, Z. Luo, J. Lu, Z. Shan, W. Yang, Q. Ji, L. Yan, H. Li, X. Yu, S. Li, Z. Zhou, X. Lv, Z. Liang, S. Lin, L. Zeng, J. Yan, L. Ji and J. Weng
Article first published online: 5 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/joim.12293
- Family history of type 2 diabetes increases the risk of both obesity and its complications: is type 2 diabetes a disease of inappropriate lipid storage?
H. Cederberg, A. Stančáková, J. Kuusisto, M. Laakso and U. Smith
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/joim.12289