Journal of Internal Medicine
© The Association for the Publication of the Journal of Internal Medicine
Edited By: Editor-in-Chief: Ulf de Faire
Impact Factor: 7.803
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 10/151 (Medicine General & Internal)
Online ISSN: 1365-2796
Aims and Scope
Journal of Internal Medicine (JIM), with its International Advisory Board, has developed into a highly successful journal since it was launched in its revised form in 1989. With an Impact Factor of 7.803, Journal of Internal Medicine now ranks 10th among the 151 journals in the General & Internal Medicine category.
- Established in 1863.
- Features original clinical articles within the broad field of general and internal medicine and its sub-specialties.
- A fully international journal publishing articles in English from all over the world.
- Peer-reviewed and published in both print and online versions.
JIM also supports and organizes scientific meetings in the form of symposia within the scope of the journal.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- HEED: Health Economic Evaluations Database (Wiley-Blackwell)
- IDIS: Iowa Drug Information Service (University of Iowa)