Journal of Nursing Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Professor John Daly
Impact Factor: 1.5
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 17/109 (Nursing (Social Science)); 19/111 (Nursing (Science)); 73/185 (Management)
Online ISSN: 1365-2834
Read the latest Editorial from JNM. This month the editorial is called '‘Exemplary nursing leadership is central to improving care of the dying' by Jane L. Phillips and Meera R. Agar.
New Editor Appointed
We are delighted to announce that Professor Patricia Davidson has joined the Journal of Nursing Management editorial team as one of our Editors. Professor Davidson is the Dean of the School of Nursing at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, USA.
Kudos is now freely available for all authors of Wiley journals. Not familiar with Kudos? See the Kudos factsheet for more information
Recently Published Articles
- Transformational leadership in nursing and medication safety education: a discussion paper
Mojtaba Vaismoradi, Pauline Griffiths, Hannele Turunen and Sue Jordan
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jonm.12387
- Nurse managers’ decision-making in daily unit operation in peri-operative settings: a cross-sectional descriptive study
Eriikka Siirala, Laura-Maria Peltonen, Heljä Lundgrén-Laine, Sanna Salanterä and Kristiina Junttila
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jonm.12385
- Exploring the human emotion of feeling cared for in the workplace
Margarita Baggett, Laura Giambattista, Linda Lobbestael, Judith Pfeiffer, Catherina Madani, Royya Modir, Maria Magdalena Zamora-Flyr and Judy E. Davidson
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jonm.12388
- Is nurse managers’ leadership style related to Japanese staff nurses’ affective commitment to their hospital?
Yoshimi Kodama, Hiroki Fukahori, Kana Sato and Tomoko Nishida
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jonm.12392
- You have free access to this content