Journal of Nursing Management
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Professor John Daly
Impact Factor: 1.721
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 16/114 (Nursing (Social Science)); 18/116 (Nursing (Science)); 79/192 (Management)
Online ISSN: 1365-2834
Read the latest Editorial from JNM. This month the editorial is called '‘Exemplary nursing leadership is central to improving care of the dying' by Jane L. Phillips and Meera R. Agar.
New Editor Appointed
We are delighted to announce that Professor Patricia Davidson has joined the Journal of Nursing Management editorial team as one of our Editors. Professor Davidson is the Dean of the School of Nursing at Johns Hopkins University in Baltimore, USA.
Kudos is now freely available for all authors of Wiley journals. Not familiar with Kudos? See the Kudos factsheet for more information
Recently Published Articles
- The relationship between gender role stereotypes and requisite managerial characteristics: The case of nursing and midwifery professionals: a response to Lalor
Elaine Berkery, Siobhan Tiernan and Michael Morley
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jonm.12410
- Time allocation and temporal focus in nursing management: an integrative review
Johanna Bjerregård Madsen, Arja Kaila, Katri Vehviläinen-Julkunen and Merja Miettinen
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jonm.12411
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleDoes nurses’ health affect their intention to remain in their current position?
Lin Perry, Robyn Gallagher, Christine Duffield, David Sibbritt, Jen Bichel-Findlay and Rachel Nicholls
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jonm.12412
- You have free access to this content
- Complexity of occupational exposures for home health-care workers: nurses vs. home health aides
Beverly Hittle, Noma Agbonifo, Rassull Suarez, Kermit G. Davis and Tangela Ballard
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jonm.12408