Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Lawrie Elliott
Impact Factor: 1.055
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 56/114 (Nursing (Social Science)); 59/116 (Nursing (Science)); 101/136 (Psychiatry (Social Science)); 113/140 (Psychiatry)
Online ISSN: 1365-2850
Just Published Articles
- The future of mental health nursing education in the United Kingdom: reflections on the Australian and New Zealand experience (pages 331–337)
S. Hemingway, A. Clifton and K.-L. Edward
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12312
- Frailty, pain and psychological variables among older adults living in Hong Kong nursing homes: can we do better to address multimorbidities? (pages 303–311)
M. M. Y. Tse, C. Lai, J. Y. W. Lui, E. Kwong and S. Y. Yeung
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12303
- The sexual health and relationship needs of people with severe mental illness (pages 338–343)
S. Gascoyne, E. Hughes, E. McCann and C. Quinn
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12317
- Severe mental illness and type 2 diabetes: using theory and research evidence to develop complex behaviour change interventions (pages 312–321)
J. Jones, H. McBain, F. Lamontagne-Godwin, K. Mulligan, M. Haddad, C. Flood, D. Thomas and A. Simpson
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12311
- Improving health outcomes for adults with severe mental illness and comorbid diabetes: is supporting diabetes self-management the right approach? (pages 322–330)
J. Taylor and N. Siddiqi
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12307
Latest Editorial: free access
Submit to JPMHN for fast review and publication
From submission to initial editorial decision: 28 days.
From submission to final decision: 59 days.
From submission to reject decision: 80 days.
Google Scholar rank: 20th
H-5 Index: 25
Authors can publish Green or Gold Open Access in JPMHN
Call for Papers
Call for papers on Care Planning and Co-ordination - Special Issue
JPMHN Awards and Recognition
JPMHN Lifetime Achievement Award and Skellern Lecture 2015 announced
JPMNH Reviewer of the Year Award 2015
Nicola Davies has been recognized as the 2015 Reviewer of the Year in acknowledgement of her exceptional service to the journal.
Outstanding JPMHN Board Member 2015
Dan Bressington has been voted the Outstanding Board Member for 2015 for his first class support across a range of activities including reviewing, published work, commissioning and co-editing the Special Issue on Co-morbidity.
Official Journal of HORATIO: The European Association for Psychiatric Nurses
The Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing is proud to be the official journal of HORATIO: The European Association for Psychiatric Nurses. HORATIO aims to advocate for the interest of the members by providing input into the decision-making processes on issues relevant to psychiatric and mental health nursing in Europe and to promote the development of psychiatric and mental health nursing practice, education, management and research. More information can be found at www.horatio-web.eu.
Follow us on Twitter