Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Editor-in-Chief: Lawrie Elliott - Editors: Richard Gray, Marie Crowe & Charley Baker
Impact Factor: 1.055
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 56/114 (Nursing (Social Science)); 59/116 (Nursing (Science)); 101/139 (Psychiatry (Social Science)); 113/142 (Psychiatry)
Online ISSN: 1365-2850
Just Published Articles
- “Who's actually gonna read this?” An evaluation of staff experiences of the value of information contained in written care plans in supporting care in three different dementia care settings
Corinne Drummond and Alan Simpson
Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2017 08:55PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12380
- Mediating effect of coping styles on the association between psychological capital and psychological distress among Chinese nurses: a cross-sectional study
H. Zhou, J. Peng, D. Wang, L. Kou, F. Chen, M. Ye, Y. Deng, J. Yan and S. Liao
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12350
- Evaluation of a co-delivered training package for community mental health professionals on service user and carer involved care planning
A C Grundy, Lauren Walker, Oonagh Meade, Claire Fraser, Lindsey Cree, Penny Bee and Karina Lovell
Accepted manuscript online: 20 FEB 2017 03:45PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12378
- Community mental health nurses’ understanding of compassion: a naturalistic, interpretative approach
Kim Barron, Graham Sloan and Ruth Deery
Accepted manuscript online: 16 FEB 2017 07:35PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12379
- Stories of change: the Text Analysis of handovers in an Italian psychiatric residential care home
M. Accordini, E. Saita, F. Irtelli, M. Buratti and G. Saluto
Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2017 06:05AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12377
Latest Editorial: free access
Submit to JPMHN for fast review and publication
Time to Initial Decision: 26 days.
Time to Final Decision: 57 days.
Time to Reject Decision: 61 days.
Time to Publication: 7 days to Accepted Article publication, and 30 days to Early View (final version) publication.
Google Scholar rank: 20th
H-5 Index: 25
Authors can publish Green or Gold Open Access in JPMHN
Call for Papers
Call for papers on Care Planning and Co-ordination - Special Issue
JPMHN Awards and Recognition
JPMHN Lifetime Achievement Award and Skellern Lecture 2015 announced
JPMNH Reviewer of the Year Award 2015
Nicola Davies has been recognized as the 2015 Reviewer of the Year in acknowledgement of her exceptional service to the journal.
Outstanding JPMHN Board Member 2015
Dan Bressington has been voted the Outstanding Board Member for 2015 for his first class support across a range of activities including reviewing, published work, commissioning and co-editing the Special Issue on Co-morbidity.
Official Journal of HORATIO: The European Association for Psychiatric Nurses
The Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing is proud to be the official journal of HORATIO: The European Association for Psychiatric Nurses. HORATIO aims to advocate for the interest of the members by providing input into the decision-making processes on issues relevant to psychiatric and mental health nursing in Europe and to promote the development of psychiatric and mental health nursing practice, education, management and research. More information can be found at www.horatio-web.eu.
Follow us on Twitter