Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Lawrie Elliott
Impact Factor: 1.055
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 56/114 (Nursing (Social Science)); 59/116 (Nursing (Science)); 101/136 (Psychiatry (Social Science)); 113/140 (Psychiatry)
Online ISSN: 1365-2850
Just Published Articles
- The relationship between post-traumatic stress disorder and quality of life in infertile Shidu parents from the 2008 Sichuan earthquake: the moderating role of social support
Z. Wang and J. Xu
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12324
- Nurses' perceptions of personal attributes required when working with people with a learning disability and an offending background: a qualitative study
A. Lovell and J. Bailey
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12326
- Knowledge and attitudes of Irish Mental Health Professionals to the concept of recovery from mental illness – five years later
K. Gaffey, D.S. Evans and F. Walsh
Version of Record online: 21 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12325
- Evaluating the outcomes of the STEPPS programme in a UK community-based population; implications for the multidisciplinary treatment of borderline personality disorder
N. Hill, M. Geoghegan and M. Shawe-Taylor
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12315
- Mental health nurses’ views about antipsychotic medication side effects
N. J. Stomski, P. Morrison and T. Meehan
Version of Record online: 28 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/jpm.12314
Latest Editorial: free access
Submit to JPMHN for fast review and publication
From submission to initial editorial decision: 28 days.
From submission to final decision: 59 days.
From submission to reject decision: 80 days.
Google Scholar rank: 20th
H-5 Index: 25
Authors can publish Green or Gold Open Access in JPMHN
Call for Papers
Call for papers on Care Planning and Co-ordination - Special Issue
JPMHN Awards and Recognition
JPMHN Lifetime Achievement Award and Skellern Lecture 2015 announced
JPMNH Reviewer of the Year Award 2015
Nicola Davies has been recognized as the 2015 Reviewer of the Year in acknowledgement of her exceptional service to the journal.
Outstanding JPMHN Board Member 2015
Dan Bressington has been voted the Outstanding Board Member for 2015 for his first class support across a range of activities including reviewing, published work, commissioning and co-editing the Special Issue on Co-morbidity.
Official Journal of HORATIO: The European Association for Psychiatric Nurses
The Journal of Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing is proud to be the official journal of HORATIO: The European Association for Psychiatric Nurses. HORATIO aims to advocate for the interest of the members by providing input into the decision-making processes on issues relevant to psychiatric and mental health nursing in Europe and to promote the development of psychiatric and mental health nursing practice, education, management and research. More information can be found at www.horatio-web.eu.
Follow us on Twitter