Journal of Sleep Research
© European Sleep Research Society
Edited By: Derk-Jan Dijk
Impact Factor: 3.347
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 53/192 (Clinical Neurology); 96/252 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1365-2869
Wiley and the European Sleep Research Society are pleased to announce the increase of the Journal of Sleep Research Impact Factor, to 3.347.
View the top cited papers contributing to the current Impact Factor - for Free!
Save time and let the research come to you!
The Journal of Sleep Research offers special discounted subscription rates for members of National Sleep Societies.
Find out more here.
Recently Published Articles
- Possible influence of AMPD1 on cholinergic neurotransmission and sleep
Bertien Buyse, Philip Van Damme, Catharina Belge and Dries Testelmans
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12341
- Pineal hypoplasia, reduced melatonin and sleep disturbance in patients with PAX6 haploinsufficiency
Alyson E. Hanish, John A. Butman, Francine Thomas, Jianhua Yao and Joan C. Han
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12345
- Frontal metabolic activity contributes to individual differences in vulnerability toward total sleep deprivation-induced changes in cognitive function
Junling Xu, Yuanqiang Zhu, Chang Fu, Jinbo Sun, Huiqiang Li, Xuejuan Yang, Weiling Li, Wei Qin, Dapeng Shi and Jie Tian
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12354
- Insomnia symptoms and mortality: a register-linked study among women and men from Finland, Norway and Lithuania
Tea Lallukka, Aurelija Podlipskytė, Børge Sivertsen, Jurgita Andruškienė, Giedrius Varoneckas, Eero Lahelma, Reidun Ursin, Grethe S. Tell and Ossi Rahkonen
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12343
- Chronic disease and lifestyle factors associated with change in sleep duration among older adults in the Singapore Chinese Health Study
Stephen F. Smagula, Woon-Puay Koh, Renwei Wang and Jian-Min Yuan
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12342