Journal of Sleep Research
© European Sleep Research Society
Edited By: Derk-Jan Dijk
Impact Factor: 3.347
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 53/192 (Clinical Neurology); 96/252 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1365-2869
Wiley and the European Sleep Research Society are pleased to announce the increase of the Journal of Sleep Research Impact Factor, to 3.347.
View the top cited papers contributing to the current Impact Factor - for Free!
Save time and let the research come to you!
The Journal of Sleep Research offers special discounted subscription rates for members of National Sleep Societies.
Find out more here.
Recently Published Articles
- You have free access to this content
- Cumulative exposure to short sleep and body mass outcomes: a prospective study
Patrick M. Krueger, Eric N. Reither, Paul E. Peppard, Andrew E. Burger and Lauren Hale
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12327
- Sleeping difficulty, disease and mortality in older women: a latent class analysis and distal survival analysis
Lucy Leigh, Irene L. Hudson and Julie E. Byles
Article first published online: 17 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12324
- Preserved calibration of persistence based on delay-timing distribution during sleep deprivation
Stijn A. A. Massar and Michael W. L. Chee
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12325
- Sleep deprivation selectively disrupts top–down adaptation to cognitive conflict in the Stroop test
Wim Gevers, Gaetane Deliens, Sophie Hoffmann, Wim Notebaert and Philippe Peigneux
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12320