Journal of Sleep Research
© European Sleep Research Society
Edited By: Derk-Jan Dijk
Impact Factor: 3.347
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 53/192 (Clinical Neurology); 96/252 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1365-2869
Wiley and the European Sleep Research Society are pleased to announce the increase of the Journal of Sleep Research Impact Factor, to 3.347.
View the top cited papers contributing to the current Impact Factor - for Free!
Save time and let the research come to you!
The Journal of Sleep Research offers special discounted subscription rates for members of National Sleep Societies.
Find out more here.
Recently Published Articles
- Estimating sleep from multisensory armband measurements: validity and reliability in teens
Brandy M. Roane, Eliza Van Reen, Chantelle N. Hart, Rena Wing and Mary A. Carskadon
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12317
- A new likelihood ratio metric for the psychomotor vigilance test and its sensitivity to sleep loss
Mathias Basner, Sarah Mcguire, Namni Goel, Hengyi Rao and David F. Dinges
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12322
- Physiological time structure of the tibialis anterior motor activity during sleep in mice, rats and humans
Alessandro Silvani, Viviana LO Martire, Agnese Salvadè, Stefano Bastianini, Raffaele Ferri, Chiara Berteotti, Francesca Baracchi, Marta Pace, Claudio L. Bassetti, Giovanna Zoccoli and Mauro Manconi
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12319
- Basal sympathetic predominance in periodic limb movements in sleep with obstructive sleep apnea
Meng-Ni Wu, Chiou-Lian Lai, Ching-Kuan Liu, Chen-Wen Yen, Li-Min Liou, Cheng-Fang Hsieh, Ming-Ju Tsai, Sharon C.-J. Chen and Chung-Yao Hsu
Article first published online: 25 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12314
- Minimal nocturnal oxygen saturation predicts future subclinical carotid atherosclerosis: the Wisconsin sleep cohort
Sverrir I. Gunnarsson, Paul E. Peppard, Claudia E. Korcarz, Jodi H. Barnet, Erika W. Hagen, K. Mae Hla, Mari Palta, Terry Young and James H. Stein
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12321