Journal of Sleep Research
© European Sleep Research Society
Edited By: Derk-Jan Dijk
Impact Factor: 3.347
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 53/192 (Clinical Neurology); 96/252 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1365-2869
Wiley and the European Sleep Research Society are pleased to announce the increase of the Journal of Sleep Research Impact Factor, to 3.347.
View the top cited papers contributing to the current Impact Factor - for Free!
Save time and let the research come to you!
The Journal of Sleep Research offers special discounted subscription rates for members of National Sleep Societies.
Find out more here.
Recently Published Articles
- Dispensing good sleep health behaviours not pills – a cluster-randomized controlled trial to test the feasibility and efficacy of pharmacist-provided brief behavioural treatment for insomnia
Joanne M. Fuller, Keith K. Wong, Camilla Hoyos, Ines Krass and Bandana Saini
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12328
- Evidence that non-dreamers do dream: a REM sleep behaviour disorder model
Bastien Herlin, Smaranda Leu-Semenescu, Charlotte Chaumereuil and Isabelle Arnulf
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12323
- The diagnostic method has a strong influence on classification of obstructive sleep apnea
Pierre Escourrou, Ludger Grote, Thomas Penzel, Walter T. Mcnicholas, Johan Verbraecken, Rosa Tkacova, Renata L. Riha and Jan Hedner
Article first published online: 14 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12318
- The prevalence and characteristics of obstructive sleep apnea in hospitalized patients with type 2 diabetes in China
Puhong Zhang, Rui Zhang, Fang Zhao, Emma Heeley, Ching L. Chai-Coetzer, Jing Liu, Bo Feng, Ping Han, Qifu Li, Liao Sun, Yufeng Li, Shengying Dong, Xiaozhen Jiang, Chunhua Zhang, Jinhui Lu, Xingduan Guo, Lixin Guo, R. Doug Mcevoy and Linong Ji
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12334
- Perceived discrimination and youths' adjustment: sleep as a moderator
Mona El-Sheikh, Kelly M. Tu, Ekjyot K. Saini, Thomas E. Fuller-Rowell and Joseph A. Buckhalt
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/jsr.12333