Journal of Sleep Research
© European Sleep Research Society
Edited By: Derk-Jan Dijk
Impact Factor: 3.093
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 62/192 (Clinical Neurology); 104/256 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1365-2869
Recent years have seen an unprecedented growth in sleep research and in sleep medicine.The Journal of Sleep Research, owned by the European Sleep Research Society, is an international journal that reflects the progress in this rapidly expanding field, promoting the exchange of ideas between scientists at a global level.
There are two ways in which you can receive to the journal:
Join the European Sleep Research Society - click here for further details.
Subscribe - Individual members of national societies and institutions can subscribe at discounted rates as specified on our Subscriptions page.
Aims and Scope
The Journal of Sleep Research is dedicated to basic and clinical sleep research. The Journal publishes original research papers and invited reviews in all areas of sleep research (including biological rhythms). The Journal aims to promote the exchange of ideas between basic and clinical sleep researchers coming from a wide range of backgrounds and disciplines. The Journal will achieve this by publishing papers which use multidisciplinary and novel approaches to answer important questions about sleep, as well as its disorders and the treatment thereof.
Sleep, biological rhythms, dreaming, endocrinology, homeostasis, neurology, neuroscience, psychiatry, psychology, sleep disorders, wakefulness
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- Biological Abstracts (Thomson Reuters)
- BIOSIS Previews (Thomson Reuters)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- Neurosciences Abstracts (ProQuest)
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts (APA)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Research Alert (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)