Neurogastroenterology & Motility
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Magnus Simren, Gary Mawe and Jim Galligan, Associate Editor(s): Kirsteen Browning and Arjan Bredenoord
Impact Factor: 3.31
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 26/78 (Gastroenterology & Hepatology); 57/192 (Clinical Neurology); 92/256 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1365-2982
- One-stop-shop for all enteric neuroscience interests
- Fast tracking for clinical trial papers
- Option to publish online only
- Option to publish open access
- Hot topics fast-tracked for rapid publication
- Free access to themed collections and Editors' Choice papers
- Track the production status of your article online at
- FREE to all members of the American Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society
and the European Neurogastroenterology and Motility Society
- FREE PDF of final article for all corresponding authors
- Submit your article online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/nmo
FREE ACCESS TO NEW HIGH-RESOLUTION MANOMETRY SUPPLEMENT
- Mean time to Early View publication = 23 days
- Mean time to Online issue publication = 59 days
- Mean time to Print issue publication = 63 days
Mean time to First decision = 27 days (2012)
FAST TRACK OPTION FOR CLINICAL TRIAL PAPERS
Did you know that if you submit your clinical trial paper to Neurogastroenterology and Motility you could get a decision on your paper in just 10 days.
Did you also know that once accepted, if you return your proof within 3 days your paper will be published online in Early View in just 15 days
This means your clinical trial research could be available to cite in around 25 days from submission to publication! Submit your paper today by simply clicking here.
NEW ONLINE FEATURE: DOWNLOAD TO POWERPOINT
You can now quickly and easily download any image from a full-text article within Wiley Online Library into a Microsoft PowerPoint slide. You don’t need to do anything special to use it: just look at an image as you would normally, by clicking on it, then choosing ‘download to PowerPoint’ in the expanded box that appears. You’ll get a new PowerPoint presentation open with:
- The image, sized to fit in a slide
- The full title
- The notes which are included with the image in the original article
- A full citation on the slide. (Note that PowerPoint links are only clickable when in presentation mode)
ACCESS IN THE DEVELOPING WORLD
Free or low cost online access to this journal is available within institutions in the Developing World through Research4Life (the HINARI/AGORA/OARE initiatives).
ARTICLES PUBLISHED ONLINE AHEAD OF PRINT
Articles which have been fully copy-edited and peer-reviewed are published online through our Early View feature before the print edition of this journal is published.
NIH PUBLIC ACCESS MANDATE
For those interested in the Wiley-Blackwell policy on the NIH Public Access Mandate, please visit our policy statement.
We are pleased to announce the launch of the Endocannabinoids Special Collection. Click for free access and more information on this exciting new collection.
The Journal encourages authors to consider online-only publication of their articles. By opting for online-only publication you can benefit from full-colour online figures at no cost, less stringent length restrictions, and also allow more figures and tables.
Read the lastest Society eNewsletter
Keep connected and updated on the latest news and publications from Wiley-Blackwell Health. Follow us on Twitter, Facebook or subscribe to frequently updated content via our RSS Feed.