Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Cande V. Ananth
Impact Factor: 3.131
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 11/120 (Pediatrics); 12/79 (Obstetrics & Gynecology); 29/165 (Public Environmental & Occupational Health)
Online ISSN: 1365-3016
Recently Published Issues
Submit your paper now!
Reasons to submit your paper to PPE:
- Comprehensive feedback and assessment of all suitable papers
- Short average time from submission to decision
- Thorough copy-editing and proofreading service
- Convenient online submission system
- Early publication of accepted articles online
- Author Services, including manuscript tracking through production
- Increasing Impact Factor
Increased Impact Factor 3.131 !
Read, cite the journal, or submit your paper to keep contributing to the success of Paediatric and Perinatal Epidemiology.
Click here to access the top 10 cited articles that contributed to the journal's 2014 Impact Factor, as well as a separate list of the top cited articles published in 2013-2014.