© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Eleanor M. Riley and Richard K. Grencis
Impact Factor: 1.917
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 16/36 (Parasitology); 122/151 (Immunology)
Online ISSN: 1365-3024
Call for papers
Parasite Immunology is one of the leading international journals devoted to research on all aspects of parasite immunology in human and animal hosts. Emphasis is placed on how hosts control parasites and the immunopathological reactions which take place in the course of parasitic infections.
Original articles, reviews and viewpoint articles on all parasites are welcomed, and there is an especial interest in human parasitology, helminths, protozoa and ectoparasites.
We invite you to submit an article and join our authors around the globe who have already discovered the benefits of publishing in Parasite Immunology.
Why publish in Parasite Immunology?
- Rigorous and rapid peer and editorial review, with an average of 23 days to first decision
- Publication in a leading specialist journal with an Impact Factor of 2.208
- Accepted articles online (and searchable on PubMed) within an average of five days of acceptance
- Free colour figures
- No page charges
- Eligibility for the Woods Hole Immuno-Parasitology Prize for early-stage investigators – the winner receives $800 towards the cost of attending the annual Woods Hole Immuno-Parasitology Meeting (terms and conditions apply)
- Quick and easy online submission using ScholarOne Manuscripts
- Open access publication available through Wiley OnlineOpen
- All journal content freely available 12 months after publication Options available for self-archiving upon publication
- Simple paper tracking from acceptance to print publication using Author Services
- 25% discount off all Wiley books
With a worldwide readership make your research more visible; submit today to Parasite Immunology.
Click here for Author Guidelines.
Click here to submit your paper today.