© Society for the Study of Addiction
Edited By: Rainer Spanagel
Impact Factor: 4.547
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 2/18 (Substance Abuse); 61/289 (Biochemistry & Molecular Biology)
Online ISSN: 1369-1600
Associated Title(s): Addiction
Addiction Biology App
Introducing Addiction Biology for iPad® and iPhone® (and iPod touch) and Android™ devices!
Keep up to date with developments in the field of addiction biology even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® and Android™ app.
ADB now goes everywhere you do!
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
• Readable, print-like experience enhanced with dynamic figures, tables, and references
• Rapid access to breaking research – Early View articles updated as they publish
• Adjustable text and table sizing with “pinch and zoom”
• Ability to browse content before downloading an issue, and to download issues to read offline
• Email and social media sharing tools • Links to supplemental material online
• Convenient alerts when new issues are available ADB for the iPad® and iPhone® (and iPod touch), subscription is FREE for SSA members.
Not a Member of the SSA?
Membership offers a variety of benefits, including a subscription to ADB. Learn more about the SSA.
1. Simply use your Wiley Online Library account details (username and password) to "Log In" from within the App
B) For members who do not yet have an active account on Wiley Online Library:
1. Contact Wiley Membership Services at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Ask for online access to ADB to be activated
3. Include your full name, address, email address and a note that you are a member of SSA
4. You will receive two emails: 1) a receipt that your email is received, 2) a few days later: instructions on how to activate your online access to ADB on Wiley Online Library.
5. Once your account has been activated, simply use your account details (username and password) to "Log In" from within the App
For more detailed instructions: Journal App Frequently Asked Questions
Apple, iPad and iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U. S. and others. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.