© John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.522
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 16/25 (Transplantation); 96/198 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- Poor Positive Predictive Value of Influenza-like Illness Criteria in Adult Transplant Patients: A Case for Multiplex Respiratory Virus PCR Testing
J.A. Claus, A. Hodowanec and K. Singh
Accepted manuscript online: 4 AUG 2015 09:53AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12600
- Plasma cell-rich acute rejections in living-related kidney transplantation: a clinicopathological study of 50 cases
Khawar Abbas, Muhammed Mubarak, Mirza N. Zafar, Tahir Aziz, Haider Abbas, Rana Muzaffar and Syed A. H. Rizvi
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12589
- Gender Differences in Use of Prescription Narcotic Medications among Living Kidney Donors
Krista L. Lentine, Ngan N. Lam, Mark A. Schnitzler, Amit X. Garg, Huiling Xiao, Sheila E. Leander, Daniel C. Brennan, Sandra J. Taler, David Axelrod and Dorry L. Segev
Accepted manuscript online: 31 JUL 2015 02:19AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12599
- Multidrug-resistant Acinetobacter baumannii infections in lung transplant patients in the cardiothoracic intensive care unit
P. Biderman, Y. Bugaevsky, H. Ben-Zvi, J. Bishara and E. Goldberg
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12575
- Elevated resting heart rate in heart transplant recipients: innocent bystander or adverse prognostic indicator?
S. Blake Wachter, Sean P. McCandless, Edward M. Gilbert, Gregory J. Stoddard, Abdallah G. Kfoury, Bruce B. Reid, Stephen H. McKellar, Jose Nativi-Nicolau, Abdulfattah Saidi, Jacob Barney, Lauren McCreath, Antigone Koliopoulou, Spencer E. Wright, James C. Fang, Josef Stehlik, Craig H. Selzman and Stavros G. Drakos
Article first published online: 27 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12587
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.Alerts: Log in (top right), then click this icon in the Journal Tools menu (left).