© John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.522
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 16/25 (Transplantation); 96/198 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- One-stop-shop preoperative evaluation for living liver donors with Gd-EOB-DTPA-enhanced MRI: efficiency and additional benefit
Shuangshuang Xie, Chenhao Liu, Zichuan Yu, Tao Ren, Jiancun Hou, Lihua Chen, Lixiang Huang, Yue Cheng, Qian Ji, Jianzhong Yin, Longjiang Zhang and Wen Shen
Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2015 09:30AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12646
- The inferior impact of antibody-mediated rejection on the clinical outcome of kidney allografts which develop de novo thrombotic microangiopathy
Kaiyin Wu, Klemens Budde, Danilo Schmidt, Hans-Hellmut Neumayer, Lukas Lehner, Jamal Bamoulid and Birgit Rudolph
Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2015 09:18AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12645
- Patent Foramen Ovale in Liver Transplant Recipients Does Not Negatively Impact Short-Term Outcomes
Monia E. Werlang, William C. Palmer, Evelyn A. Boyd, David J. Cangemi, Denise M. Harnois, C. Burcin Taner and Fernando F. Stancampiano
Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2015 09:17AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12643
- Solitary Pancreas Transplantation: A Review of the UK experience over a period of 10 years
Georgios Vrakas, Rubens M Arantes, Undine Gerlach, Srikanth Reddy, Peter Friend and Anil Vaidya
Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2015 08:39AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12650
- Influence of the IL17A and IL17F genes polymorphisms on the long-term kidney allograft function and return to dialysis after kidney transplantation
Maciej Romanowski, Karolina Kłoda, Bogumiła Osekowska, Leszek Domanski, Andrzej Pawlik, Krzysztof Safranow and Kazimierz Ciechanowski
Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2015 08:37AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12649
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.Alerts: Log in (top right), then click this icon in the Journal Tools menu (left).