© John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.522
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 16/25 (Transplantation); 96/198 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- Do patient characteristics influence efficacy and renal outcomes in liver transplant patients receiving everolimus?
Paolo De Simone, Faouzi Saliba, Gaohong Dong, Cesar Escrig and Lutz Fischer
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12687
- Reasons for, and outcomes of patients who were referred for a ventricular assist device but were declined: the recent era forgotten ones
Alexis K. Johnson, Sean P. McCandless, Rami Alharethi, William T. Caine, Deborah Budge, G. Andrew Wright, Asad Rauf, Andrew Miller, Sandi Stoker, Hildegard Smith, Kia Afshar, Bruce B. Reid, Brad Y. Rasmusson and Abdallah G. Kfoury
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12670
- Effect of Donor Cardiac Arrest and Arrest Duration on outcomes of Lung Transplantation
Prashant N Mohite, Bartlomiej Zych, Anton Sabashnikov, Aron-Frederik Popov, Diana Garcia-Saez, Nikhil P Patil, Achim Koch, Mohamed Zeriouh, Parwis B Rahmanian, Dhruva Dhar, Mohamed Amrani, Toufan Bahrami, Fabio DeRobertis, Martin Carby, Anna Reed and Andre R Simon
Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2016 06:47AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12704
- Pharmacoepidemiology of Cytomegalovirus Prophylaxis in a Large Retrospective Cohort of Kidney Transplant Recipients with Medicare Part D Coverage
Carlos A. Q. Santos, Daniel C. Brennan, Mohammed J. Saeed, Victoria J. Fraser and Margaret A. Olsen
Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2016 06:37AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12706
- A rare indication for lung transplantation – pulmonary alveolar microlithiasis: institutional experience of 5 consecutive cases
Thomas Klikovits, Alexis Slama, Konrad Hoetzenecker, Ryuichi Waseda, Christopher Lambers, Gabriella Murakoezy, Peter Jaksch, Clemens Aigner, Shahrokh Taghavi, Walter Klepetko, Gyoergy Lang and Mir Alireza Hoda
Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2016 06:35AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12705
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.Alerts: Log in (top right), then click this icon in the Journal Tools menu (left).