© John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.522
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 16/25 (Transplantation); 96/198 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- Advantages of dual hypothermic oxygenated machine perfusion over simple cold storage in the preservation of liver from porcine donors after cardiac death
Peng Li, Yong-Feng Liu and Lei Yang
Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2015 07:52AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12586
- Treating Fibrosing Cholestatic Hepatitis C with Sofosbuvir and Ribavirin: A Matched Analysis
Sammy Saab, Melissa Jimenez, Sherona Bau, Tyralee Goo, Difan Zhao, Francisco Durazo, Steven Han, Mohammed El Kabany, Fady Kaldas, Myron J. Tong and Ronald W Busuttil
Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2015 07:51AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12584
- Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease Following Liver Transplantation: A Clinical Review
Jonathan Merola, AnnMarie Liapakis, David Mulligan and Peter Yoo
Accepted manuscript online: 4 JUL 2015 07:51AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12585
- Pre-transplant angiotensin receptor II type 1 antibodies and risk of post-transplant focal segmental glomerulosclerosis recurrence
Muhammad A. Mujtaba, Asif A. Sharfuddin, Benita L. Book, William C. Goggins, Ali A. Khalil, Dennis P. Mishler, Johnathan A. Fridell, Muhammad S. Yaqub and Tim E. Taber
Article first published online: 4 JUL 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12562
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleUltrasonographic evaluation of gastrointestinal graft-versus-host disease after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Mutsumi Nishida, Akio Shigematsu, Megumi Sato, Yusuke Kudo, Satomi Omotehara, Tatsunori Horie, Takahito Iwai, Tomoyuki Endo, Akihiro Iguchi, Hitoshi Shibuya, Kanako Hatanaka, Chikara Shimizu and Takanori Teshima
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12570
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.