© 2015 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.486
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 18/26 (Transplantation); 94/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- The use and Value of Procalcitonin in solid organ transplantation
Uriel Sandkovsky, Andre C. Kalil and Diana F. Florescu
Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2015 09:40AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12568
- Elderly donor liver grafts are not associated with a higher incidence of biliary complications after liver transplantation: results of a national multicenter study
Andrie C. Westerkamp, Kerem S. Korkmaz, Jan T. Bottema, Jan Ringers, Wojciech G. Polak, Aad van den Berg, Bart van Hoek, Herold J. Metselaar and Robert J. Porte
Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAY 2015 09:26AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12569
- Risk of Deep Vein Thrombosis and Pulmonary Embolism After Heart Transplantation: Clinical Outcomes Comparing Upper Extremity Deep Vein Thrombosis and Lower Extremity Deep Vein Thrombosis
Omeed Elboudwarej, Jignesh Patel, Frank Liou, Matthew Rafiei, Ashley Osborne, Wanxing Chai, Michelle Kittleson, Lawrence Czer, Lily Stern, Fardad Esmailian and Jon Kobashigawa
Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2015 04:12AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12566
- Incidence and early outcomes associated with pre-transplant anti-vimentin antibodies in the cardiac transplantation population
Raymond K. Young, Bethany Dale, Stuart D. Russell, Andrea A. Zachary and Ryan J. Tedford
Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAY 2015 04:04AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12567
- Safety and efficacy of the switch to generic mycophenolate mofetil and tacrolimus in heart-transplant patients
Carl Söderlund and Göran Rådegran
Accepted manuscript online: 16 MAY 2015 07:08AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12564
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.