© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.486
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 18/26 (Transplantation); 94/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- Analytic Morphomics Identifies Predictors of New-Onset Diabetes after Liver Transplantation
Valerie Vaughn, David C Cron, Michael N Terjimanian, Zachary S Gala, Stewart C Wang, Grace L Su and Michael L. Volk
Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2015 09:07AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12537
- Donor Kidney Micro thrombi and Outcomes of Kidney Transplant: A Single Center Experience
Puneet Sood, Parmjeet S. Randhawa, Rajil Mehta, Sundaram Hariharan and Amit D. Tevar
Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2015 09:07AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12539
- Long-term follow-up of biliary complications after adult right-lobe living donor liver transplantation
Peter T. W. Kim, Max Marquez, James Jung, David Cavallucci, Eberhard L. Renner, Mark Cattral, Paul D. Greig, Ian D. McGilvray, Markus Selzner, Anand Ghanekar and David R. Grant
Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2015 08:19AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12538
- Causal Path Analyses of the Association of Protein Intake with Risk of Mortality and Graft Failure in Renal Transplant Recipients
M. Yusof Said, Petronella E. Deetman, Aiko P.J. de Vries, Dorien M. Zelle, Rijk O.B. Gans, Gerjan Navis, Michel M. Joosten and Stephan J.L. Bakker
Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2015 08:19AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12536
- Intravenous Immunoglobulins and Rituximab Therapy for Severe Transplant Glomerulopathy in Chronic Antibody-Mediated Rejection: a Pilot Study
Thomas Bachelet, Celine Nodimar, Jean-Luc Taupin, Sebastien Lepreux, Karine Moreau, Delphine Morel, Gwendaline Guidicelli, Lionel Couzi and Pierre Merville
Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAR 2015 08:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12535
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.