© John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.522
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 16/25 (Transplantation); 96/198 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleUltrasonographic evaluation of gastrointestinal graft-versus-host disease after hematopoietic stem cell transplantation
Mutsumi Nishida, Akio Shigematsu, Megumi Sato, Yusuke Kudo, Satomi Omotehara, Tatsunori Horie, Takahito Iwai, Tomoyuki Endo, Akihiro Iguchi, Hitoshi Shibuya, Kanako Hatanaka, Chikara Shimizu and Takanori Teshima
Article first published online: 30 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12570
- Impact of tacrolimus and mycophenolate mofetil regimen vs. a conventional therapy with steroids on cardiovascular risk in liver transplant patients
Valentín Cuervas-Mons, J. Ignacio Herrero, Miguel A. Gomez, Ignacio González-Pinto, Trinidad Serrano, Manuel de la Mata, Joan Fabregat, Mikel Gastaca, Itxarone Bilbao, Evaristo Varo, Gloria Sánchez-Antolín, Juan Rodrigo and María Dolores Espinosa
Article first published online: 29 JUN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12557
- Validation of the “Metroticket” model in a cohort of patients transplanted for hepatocellular carcinoma in southern Brazil
Adriana Machado, Guillermo Kiss, Lucas Ernani, Claudio Marroni, Maria Lúcia Zanotelli, Guido Cantisani, Carlos Thadeu Cerski, Gabriela Coral, Ajacio Brandão and The Liver Transplantation Group
Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2015 06:36AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12583
- Efficacy and safety of bone marrow-derived cell transplantation for spinal cord injury: a systematic review and meta-analysis of clinical trials
Xiao-Chuan Li, Cheng-Fan Zhong, Gui-Bin Deng, Rong-Wei Liang and Chun-Ming Huang
Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2015 06:32AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12580
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleSwitching STudy of Kidney Transplant PAtients with Tremor to LCP-TacrO (STRATO): An Open-Label, Multicenter, Prospective Phase 3b Study
Anthony Langone, Steven M. Steinberg, Roberto Gedaly, Laurence K. Chan, Tariq Shah, Kapil D. Sethi, Vincenza Nigro, John C. Morgan and STRATO Investigators
Accepted manuscript online: 26 JUN 2015 03:15AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12581
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.