© 2015 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.486
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 18/26 (Transplantation); 94/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- Use of IVIg to identify potential miRNA targets for allograft rejection and GvHD therapy
Lauriane Padet, Lionel Loubaki and Renée Bazin
Article first published online: 23 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12549
- Causal path analyses of the association of protein intake with risk of mortality and graft failure in renal transplant recipients
M. Yusof Said, Petronella E. Deetman, Aiko P. J. de Vries, Dorien M. Zelle, Rijk O. B. Gans, Gerjan Navis, Michel M. Joosten and Stephan J. L. Bakker
Article first published online: 23 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12536
- Potential role of CC chemokine receptor 6 in prediction of late-onset cytomegalovirus infection following solid organ transplant
Jose F. Camargo, Mariangela R. Resende, Ricardo Zamel, William Klement, Alyajahan Bhimji, Sanja Huibner, Deepali Kumar, Atul Humar, Igor Jurisica, Shaf Keshavjee, Rupert Kaul and Shahid Husain
Article first published online: 22 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12531
- Identifying endpoints to predict the influence of immunosuppression on long-term kidney graft survival
Titte R Srinivas and Federico Oppenheimer
Accepted manuscript online: 20 APR 2015 07:44AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12554
- Cardiovascular risk and events after liver transplantation. Experiences from 313 consecutive transplants with a follow-up of 20 years (pages 343–350)
Wenzel Schoening, Nadja Neidel, Niklas Buescher, Andreas Andreou, Andreas Pascher, Daniel Seehofer, Marcus Bahra, Volker Schmitz, Johann Pratschke and Gero Puhl
Article first published online: 17 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12520
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.