© 2015 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.486
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 18/26 (Transplantation); 94/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- Relationship between pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of calcineurin inhibitors in renal transplant patients
Antje Albring, Laura Wendt, Nino Harz, Harald Engler, Benjamin Wilde, Andreas Kribben, Monika Lindemann, Manfred Schedlowski and Oliver Witzke
Article first published online: 27 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12504
- Racial disparities in reaching the renal transplant waitlist: is geography as important as race?
Milda R. Saunders, Haena Lee, G. Caleb Alexander, Hyo Jung Tak, J. Richard Thistlethwaite Jr and Lainie Friedman Ross
Accepted manuscript online: 26 MAR 2015 09:24AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12547
- Haploidentical stem cell transplantation in patients aged 50 years and older with leukemia: Similar outcomes compared to younger adults
Yao Chen, Yu Wang, Lan-Ping Xu, Kai-Yan Liu, Huan Chen, Yu-Hong Chen, Xiao-Hui Zhang, Feng-Rong Wang, Wei Han, Jing-Zhi Wang, Chen-Hua Yan, Yuan-Yuan Zhang, Yu-Qian Sun and Xiao-Jun Huang
Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2015 02:01AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12545
- Comparison of alemtuzumab vs. antithymocyte globulin induction therapy in primary non-sensitized renal transplant patients treated with rapid steroid withdrawal
Harrison E. Saull, Cher Y. Enderby, Thomas A. Gonwa and Hani M. Wadei
Article first published online: 24 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12532
- UNOS Regional Variations in Appeal Denial Rates with Non-Standard MELD/PELD Exceptions: Support for a National Review Board
Robert G. Gish, Robert J. Wong, Gordon Honerkamp-Smith, Ronghui Xu and Robert W. Osorio
Accepted manuscript online: 23 MAR 2015 09:45AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12544
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.