© John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.522
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 16/25 (Transplantation); 96/198 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- Preparation for High Altitude Expedition and Changes in Cardiopulmonary and Biochemical Laboratory Parameters with Ascent to High Altitude in Transplant Patients and Live Donors
Kyung-Suk Suh, Taehoon Kim, Nam-Joon Yi and Geun Hong
Accepted manuscript online: 1 SEP 2015 03:35AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12623
- Recombinant PTH therapy for severe Hypoparathyroidism after kidney transplantation in pre transplant parathyroidectomized patients: Review of the Literature and a Case Report
Tammy Hod, Leonardo V. Riella and Anil Chandraker
Accepted manuscript online: 31 AUG 2015 10:22AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12622
- HCV infection is associated with lower survival in simultaneous liver kidney transplant recipients in the United States
Ryan B. Perumpail, Robert J. Wong, John D. Scandling, Le Dung Ha, Tsuyoshi Todo, Clark A. Bonham, Sammy Saab, Zobair M. Younossi and Aijaz Ahmed
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12598
- A pleasant dilemma to have: to treat the HCV patient on the waiting list or to treat post-liver transplantation?
Jonathan E. Barsa, Andrea D. Branch and Thomas D. Schiano
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12596
- Fracture risk and mortality post kidney transplantation
Charles J Ferro, Julia Arnold, David Bagnall, Daniel Ray and Adnan Sharif
Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2015 09:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12621
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.Alerts: Log in (top right), then click this icon in the Journal Tools menu (left).