© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.486
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 18/26 (Transplantation); 94/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- The case for xenotransplantation
David K. C. Cooper
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12522
- Health literacy in patients referred for transplant: do patients have the capacity to understand?
Lisa R. Miller-Matero, Maren E. Hyde-Nolan, Anne Eshelman and Marwan Abouljoud
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12519
- Transplantation of ABO A2 kidneys into O recipients: do IgM anti-A1 titers matter?
Joshua Tierney and David Shaffer
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12527
- The Influence of socioeconomic deprivation on outcomes in Pancreas Transplantation
Usman Khalid, Prodromos Laftsidis, Dawn Chapman, Michael R Stephens and Argiris Asderakis
Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2015 01:31AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12533
- Comparison of alemtuzumab versus antithymocyte globulin induction therapy in primary non-sensitized renal transplant patients treated with rapid steroid withdrawal
Harrison E. Saull, Cher Y. Enderby, Thomas A. Gonwa and Hani M. Wadei
Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2015 12:48AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12532
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.