© John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.522
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 16/25 (Transplantation); 96/198 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- Fracture risk and mortality post kidney transplantation
Charles J Ferro, Julia Arnold, David Bagnall, Daniel Ray and Adnan Sharif
Accepted manuscript online: 27 AUG 2015 09:50AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12621
- Training techniques in laparoscopic donor nephrectomy: a systematic review
Jessica Raque, Adrian T. Billeter, Elizabeth Lucich, Michael M. Marvin and Erica Sutton
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12592
- Outcomes following Kidney transplantation in IgA nephropathy: a UNOS/OPTN analysis
Aditya Kadiyala, Anna T. Mathew, Mala Sachdeva, Cristina P. Sison, Hitesh H. Shah, Steven Fishbane and Kenar D. Jhaveri
Article first published online: 24 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12594
- A comparison of long-term outcomes of portal versus systemic venous drainage in pancreatic transplantation: a systematic review and meta-analysis
Joseph B. Oliver, Abdel-Kareem Beidas, Advaith Bongu, Lloyd Brown and Michael E. Shapiro
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12588
- Outcome analysis of laparoscopic incisional hernia repair and risk factors for hernia recurrence in liver transplant patients
Sascha Weiss, Annemarie Weissenbacher, Robert Sucher, Christian Denecke, Andreas Brandl, Franka Messner, Robert Oellinger, Stefan Schneeberger, Thomas Schmid, Johann Pratschke and Matthias Biebl
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12558
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.Alerts: Log in (top right), then click this icon in the Journal Tools menu (left).