© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Ron Shapiro, MD
Impact Factor: 1.486
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 18/26 (Transplantation); 94/204 (Surgery)
Online ISSN: 1399-0012
Just Published Articles
- Total costs and clinical outcome of hematopoietic stem cell transplantation in adults with leukemia: comparison between reduced-intensity and myeloablative conditioning
Koung Jin Suh, Inho Kim, Jin Lim, Hyerim Ha, Seongyeol Park, Youngil Koh, Sung-Soo Yoon and Seonyang Park
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12492
- Skin cancer evaluation in transplant patients: a physician opinion survey with recommendations
Amanda Lloyd, Goran Klintmalm, Huanying Qin and Alan Menter
Article first published online: 20 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12490
- Autoimmunity after liver transplantation: a frequent event but a rare clinical problem
Antonella Foschi, Claudio Antonio Zavaglia, Diana Fanti, Chiara Mazzarelli, Giovanni Perricone, Marcello Vangeli, Raffaella Viganò and Luca Saverio Belli
Accepted manuscript online: 19 DEC 2014 02:37AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12498
- From Hesitation to Appreciation: The transformation of a single, local donation-nurse project into an established organ-donation service
Linda Gyllström Krekula, Silvia Malenicka, Anders Nydahl and Annika Tibell
Accepted manuscript online: 18 DEC 2014 03:15PM EST | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12497
- Surgical management of early and late ureteral complications after renal transplantation: techniques and outcomes
Jens U. Berli, John R. Montgomery, Dorry L. Segev, Lloyd E. Ratner, Warren R. Maley, Matthew Cooper, Joseph K. Melancon, James Burdick, Niraj M. Desai, Nabil N. Dagher, Bonnie E. Lonze, Susanna M. Nazarian and Robert A. Montgomery
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/ctr.12478
Introducing the Clinical Transplantation App
Keep up to date with developments in the field of clinical transplantation research even faster, with complete issues available in the new iPad® app. Clinical Transplantation now goes everywhere you do.
Enjoy a new level of personalized browsing and reading with:
Click here for more information on the Clinical Transplantation app.
Sign up for New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue of Clinical Transplantation!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.