© 2014 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Edited By: Leo H. Bühler, MD
Impact Factor: 1.779
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 16/26 (Transplantation); 79/124 (Medicine Research & Experimental)
Online ISSN: 1399-3089
Recently Published Issues
IN MEMORIUM: CARL-GUSTAV GROTH
Carl-Gustav Groth, MD, PhD, a preeminent transplant surgeon with a career of nearly 50 years in the field of organ transplantation, has died after an extended illness. Dr. Groth was Editor-in-Chief of Xenotransplantation from 2007 to 2011. Read more about this pioneer.
Announcing the Carl-Gustav Groth Xeno Prize
IXA members are eligible for the Carl-Gustav Groth Xeno Prize, jointly sponsored by the IXA and Wiley, of $7,000 awarded annually to the best paper published in the IXA’s official journal, Xenotransplantation. Submit your paper now for a chance to win!
New Content Alerts
Never miss an issue!
FREE e-mail content alerts notify you of articles or issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time. Customizable alerts are delivered straight to your inbox, in the frequency and format you prefer. Sign up today and be the first to know when essential research is published.
Why Sign Up?
• It's Free - you don't have to have a subscription to receive e-mail table of contents alerts
• Convenient Delivery Format - each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
• User-Friendly - as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to each article
• Saves You Time - e-mail table of contents alerts allow you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
• No Commitment - you can opt-out of receiving e-mail table of contents alerts at any time, no questions asked
Editor-in-Chief, Leo H. Bühler invites you to submit your manuscript to Xenotransplantation, official journal of the International Xenotransplantation Association, online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/xen.
Xenotransplantation provides its readership with rapid communication of new findings in the field of organ and tissue transplantation across species barriers. The journal is not only of interest to those whose primary area is xenotransplantation, but also to veterinarians, microbiologists and geneticists. It also investigates and reports on the controversial theological, ethical, legal and psychological implications of xenotransplantation.
These key papers have been selected by the Editor to be made available to all readers – access them FREE online here:
Become an IXA Member
Join the International Xenotransplantation Association and receive a discounted subscription to Xenotransplantation, and other key membership benefits!