© John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Mark A. Sperling
Impact Factor: 2.129
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 32/117 (Pediatrics); 76/123 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1399-5448
Recently Published Issues
NEW: Recent Articles on Artificial Pancreas
NIGHT GLUCOSE CONTROL WITH MD-LOGIC ARTIFICIAL PANCREAS IN HOME SETTING: A SINGLE BLIND, RANDOMIZED CROSSOVER TRIAL - INTERIM ANALYSIS
Revital Nimri; Ido Muller; Eran Atlas; Shahar Miller; Olga Kordonouri; Natasa Bratina; Christiana Tsioli; Magdalena Avbelj Stefanija; Thomas Danne; Tadej Battelino and Moshe Phillip
Know when content publishes
Access Pediatric Diabetes research faster.
Sign up for Pediatric Diabetes email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
The editors of Pediatric Diabetes recommend the following articles for your consideration:
Cerebral Edema in Diabetic Ketoacidosis: A Symposium
CEREBRAL EDEMA IN CHILDREN WITH DIABETIC KETOACIDOSIS: VASOGENIC RATHER THAN CELLULAR?
Robert C Tasker and Carlo L Acerini
HOW CAN CEREBRAL OEDEMA DURING TREATMENT OF DIABETIC KETOACIDOSIS BE AVOIDED?
Wendy Watts and Julie A Edge