© John Wiley & Sons A/S. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Mark A. Sperling
Impact Factor: 2.569
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 24/119 (Pediatrics); 72/128 (Endocrinology & Metabolism)
Online ISSN: 1399-5448
Recently Published Issues
Please Note - Errors in Guideline Article
The article 'Insulin treatment in children and adolescents with diabetes' contains acknowledged errors which will soon be corrected in a revised version.
Appropriate caution should be used.
Know when content publishes
Access Pediatric Diabetes research faster.
Sign up for Pediatric Diabetes email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Statement on Journals Reporting Political Issues
We, as representatives of scientific organizations devoted to improving health care and advancing research, reaffirm that it is the mission of our respective scientific and medical journals to report and disseminate data from scientific investigation, evolving medical care, and innovative treatments. We believe these reports serve to unite basic scientists, clinical investigators, and medical professionals regardless of their country of origin, ethnicity, or political leaning. We believe that these efforts achieve the common goal of advancing scientific discoveries that lead to the improved health of people worldwide. Based on our goals and principles, our respective journals will refrain from publishing articles addressing political issues that are either outside of research funding or health care delivery.
The editors of Pediatric Diabetes recommend the following articles for your consideration:
Organ donor specimens: what can they tell us about type 1 diabetes?
Food advertising to children and its effects on diet: review of recent prevalence and impact data
Emma Jane Boyland and Rosa Whalen
Fluid management in pediatric patients with DKA and rates of suspected clinical cerebral edema
Daniel S. Hsia, Sarah G. Tarai, Amir Alimi, Jorge A. Coss-Bu and Morey W. Haymond
NEW: Recent Articles on Artificial Pancreas
NIGHT GLUCOSE CONTROL WITH MD-LOGIC ARTIFICIAL PANCREAS IN HOME SETTING: A SINGLE BLIND, RANDOMIZED CROSSOVER TRIAL - INTERIM ANALYSIS
Revital Nimri; Ido Muller; Eran Atlas; Shahar Miller; Olga Kordonouri; Natasa Bratina; Christiana Tsioli; Magdalena Avbelj Stefanija; Thomas Danne; Tadej Battelino and Moshe Phillip