© Blackwell Verlag GmbH
Edited By: Jutta Schneider and Susan A. Foster (Editors-in-Chief)
Impact Factor: 1.791
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 39/153 (Zoology); 39/51 (Behavioral Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1439-0310
Understanding Open Access
Want to publish your work and have everyone read your article?
Watch this video to find out the details of how Open Access with Wiley allows you to comply with funder mandates and to gain greater visibility and impact whilst publishing in your journal of choice. Click here for more information about OnlineOpen.
Recently Published Articles
- How Do Females’ Genetic Characteristics Influence Male Mate Preference in the Terrestrial Isopod Armadillidium vulgare?
Sylvine Durand, Fanny Beauché, Freddie-Jeanne Richard and Sophie Beltran-Bech
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/eth.12429
- Noise Reduces Foraging Efficiency in Pallid Bats (Antrozous pallidus)
Jessie Patrice Bunkley and Jesse Rex Barber
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/eth.12428
- Male Mating History Influences Female Mate Choice in the Trinidadian Guppy (Poecilia reticulata)
Valentina Scarponi, Deepro Chowdhury and Jean-Guy J. Godin
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/eth.12427
- Watch Your Tone: Social Conditions Modulate Singing Strategies
Kelly L. Ronald, Tasha Skillman, Andy Lin, Qingling Li, Esteban Fernandez-Juricic and Jeffrey R. Lucas
Article first published online: 9 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/eth.12425
- Nesting Success in Crimson Finches: Chance or Choice?
Catherine M. Young, Kristal E. Cain, Nina Svedin, Patricia R. Y. Backwell and Sarah R. Pryke
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/eth.12422