Australasian Journal of Dermatology
© The Australasian College of Dermatologists
Edited By: Stephen Shumack and H. Peter Soyer
Impact Factor: 1.106
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 43/62 (Dermatology)
Online ISSN: 1440-0960
Recently Published Issues
Discover New Research
New content | Early View
Early View articles are definitive in format and presented in advance of print publication.
Click here to read all Early View articles
Know When Content Publishes | E-Alerts
Access Australasian Journal of Dermatology research faster.
Sign up for Australasian Journal of Dermatology email table of content alerts and be the first to know when new research has published. Why sign up?
- It’s Free – you don’t have to have a subscription to receive email table of content alerts.
- Convenient Delivery Format – each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure.
- User-Friendly – as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to the full-text of each article.
- Saves You Time – email table of content alerts allow you to keep up to date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time.
- No Commitment – you can opt-out of receiving email table of content alerts at any time, no questions asked.
Calendar of Events
Symposium on Advanced Wound Care and Wound Healing Society Meeting
29 April–03 May 2015 | San Antonio, USA
ACD Annual Scientific Meeting
16–19 May 2015 | Adelaide, South Australia
114th Annual Meeting of Japan Dermatological Association
29–31 May 2015 | Yokohama, Japan
23rd World Congress of Dermatology
8–13 June 2015 | Vancouver, Canada
95th British Association of Dermatologists Annual Meeting
07–09 July 2015 | Manchester, UK
24th EADV Congress
7–11 October 2015 | Copenhagen, Denmark
The Best of 2014
FREE | 2014 Top Downloaded Articles
We provide authors with practical tools online and advice about how to enhance the relevance, meaningfulness, and discoverability of their published content - from concept to post publication on our Wiley Exchanges blog for authors.
Recent posts have covered social media for authors, how to know if your research would appeal to press outlets, presenting your work at meetings, understanding the different citation metrics, taking advantage of multimedia to promote your work, and maximizing the visibility of your book. You can sign up for alerts about new blog posts.