Australian Occupational Therapy Journal
© Occupational Therapy Australia
Edited By: Professor Anne Cusick
Impact Factor: 1.404
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 35/65 (Rehabilitation)
Online ISSN: 1440-1630
Occupational Therapy Australia Limited (OTA) is a vibrant and active organisation and delivers many valuable services and opportunities to its members.
OTA is actively involved in a wide variety of activities, which are directed towards the development and recognition of our profession.
The mission of OTA is to ensure for its members that Occupational Therapy continues as a relevant and viable profession. It promotes the science and art of Occupational Therapy, its development, use and quality practice in Australia, and its on-going value to consumers and society.
The Association's objectives are to:
- develop and maintain OTA as an organisation able to deliver efficient and effective services for members and the profession;
- achieve and maintain a high level of awareness, understanding and use of occupational therapists' services by governments, employers and the wider community;
- develop and promote a standard of excellence in occupational therapy practice (research, academic and clinical);
- develop an educated and professional occupational therapy community;
- develop the philosophical, theoretical and practical foundations of the science and art of occupational therapy.
For more details visit the OTA website: Occupational Therapy Australia Limited