Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
© Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Edited By: David Isaacs
Impact Factor: 1.193
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 74/117 (Pediatrics)
Online ISSN: 1440-1754
Recently Published Issues
What are the Most Read and Most Cited papers?
Cochrane Commentaries - Free Online
- Primary vesicoureteric reflux grade I to V: No compelling evidence for routine antibiotics or surgical intervention - October 2013
- Social skills groups training for children with autism spectrum disorders - July 2013
- Corticosteroids for sore throat - April 2013
- Pros and cons of antibiotics for preventing recurrent urinary tract infection - January 2013
- Probiotics may prevent upper respiratory tract infections, but should we recommend them? - October 2012
- No evidence yet to support omega-3 fatty acids as a treatment for autism - June 2012
- Evidence to support current use of nebulised epinephrine in croup to achieve immediate clinical improvement - March 2012
Free Review articles
Image of the Month
A 12-year-old boy returned from holiday in Poland where he enjoyed camping and bushwalking. He developed this expanding, non-pruritic rash in the buttock area over several weeks. He does not complain of any other symptoms. He recalls a tick bite while camping in Poland. What is this rash called and what is it indicative of?
Read the question and answer with your diagnosis and differential.