Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
© Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Edited By: David Isaacs
Impact Factor: 1.254
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 67/122 (Pediatrics)
Online ISSN: 1440-1754
Recently Published Issues
What are the Most Read and Most Cited papers?
Cochrane Commentaries - Free Online
- Primary vesicoureteric reflux grade I to V: No compelling evidence for routine antibiotics or surgical intervention - October 2013
- Social skills groups training for children with autism spectrum disorders - July 2013
- Corticosteroids for sore throat - April 2013
- Pros and cons of antibiotics for preventing recurrent urinary tract infection - January 2013
- Probiotics may prevent upper respiratory tract infections, but should we recommend them? - October 2012
- No evidence yet to support omega-3 fatty acids as a treatment for autism - June 2012
- Evidence to support current use of nebulised epinephrine in croup to achieve immediate clinical improvement - March 2012
Free Review articles
Image of the Month
This 7-month-old infant presented to the clinic with history of recurrent convulsions and delayed milestones. The perinatal period was uneventful; the convulsions started from the second month of life. On primary examination, the face and hair were noted to have curious features. The limbs were hypotonic. What is the diagnosis?
Read the question and answer with your diagnosis and differential.