Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
© Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Edited By: David Isaacs
Impact Factor: 1.151
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 79/119 (Pediatrics)
Online ISSN: 1440-1754
Recently Published Issues
What are the Most Read and Most Cited papers?
Cochrane Commentaries - Free Online
- Not yet time to change to intermittent inhaled corticosteroids for persistent asthma in children - August 2014
- Combined anti-cholinergic and short-acting β-agonist therapy reduces hospital admissions for acute asthma - July 2014
- Primary vesicoureteric reflux grade I to V: No compelling evidence for routine antibiotics or surgical intervention - October 2013
- Social skills groups training for children with autism spectrum disorders - July 2013
- Corticosteroids for sore throat - April 2013
- Pros and cons of antibiotics for preventing recurrent urinary tract infection - January 2013
Free access to Editorials
Is there a doctor on the plane?
Pandemic paranoia: A heretical view of Ebola and other infectious threats : Warning: Extreme danger of heresy
Transitional objects and thumb sucking
Sport and ethics
The much maligned leech
Social media and communication
Pride in not being prejudiced
Ethical dilemmas about orphan drugs for orphan diseases
Editorial freedom: The trials and tribulations of being an editor
2015 Wiley Awards
The 2015 Wiley Awards have been announced!
Click on the links below to read about the winning studies
Image of the Month
Unusual appearance of nails
A 2-year-old boy presented to his general practitioner with shedding of all his fingernails and toenails. He had a history of widespread rash and febrile illness about 2 months earlier. His 32-year-old aunt had also had a rash after caring for him during this time. What is the nail condition and what is it due to?