Lakes & Reservoirs: Research & Management
© John Wiley & Sons Australia, Ltd
Edited By: W. Rast
Online ISSN: 1440-1770
Just Published Articles
- You have free access to this contentOntogenic Changes in Prey Ingested by Nile perch (Lates niloticus) Caught in Nyanza Gulf of Lake Victoria, Kenya (pages 43–47)
Nicholas O. Outa, Edwine Yongo and Jameslast A. Keyombe
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/lre.12163
- You have free access to this contentMesozooplankton community structure in a degrading mangrove ecosystem of the Cochin coast, India (pages 5–18)
Suseela Sreelekshmi, Chakkalakkal M. Preethy, Philomina Joseph, Rani Varghese and Sivasankaran Bijoy Nandan
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/lre.12159
- You have free access to this contentOccurrence patterns of alien freshwater turtles in a large urban pond ‘Archipelago’ (Rome, Italy): Suggesting hypotheses on root causes (pages 56–64)
Maria Paola Di Santo, Leonardo Vignoli, Giuseppe M. Carpaneto and Corrado Battisti
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/lre.12164
- You have free access to this contentTemporal patterns in phytoplankton, zooplankton and fish composition, abundance and biomass in Shirati Bay, Lake Victoria, Tanzania (pages 19–42)
Revania K. Waya, Samwel M. Limbu, Godfrey W. Ngupula, Chacha J. Mwita and Yunus D. Mgaya
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/lre.12161
- You have free access to this contentCommon pool water resources management considering a regulator interference: A game theory approach to derive managerial policies for Urmia lake, Iran (pages 85–94)
Maryam Mohammadpour and Ali Bagheri
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2017 | DOI: 10.1111/lre.12158
Online Only Journal
Lakes & Reservoirs: Research and Management is an online only journal since 2015.
Sign up to content alerts today!
Open Access Option
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Submit your manuscript today
NEW Special Issue - March 2016
This issue of the Journal presents manuscripts developed on the basis of presentations made at the 15th World Lake Conference held in Perugia, Italy, in September 2014. The continuing scope of the world lake conferences is to bring together experts in the field of lake environments and habitats, with the underlying goal of establishing a basis for developing multidisciplinary solutions to multidisciplinary issues affecting lakes and other lentic water systems. Organized by the Umbria Scientific Meeting Association (USMA), in collaboration with International Lake Environment Committee (ILEC), University of Perugia, and University for Foreigners of Perugia, the theme of the conference was ‘Lakes: The Mirrors of the Earth. Balancing Ecosystem Integrity and Human Wellbeing’.