Lakes & Reservoirs: Research & Management
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
Edited By: W. Rast
Online ISSN: 1440-1770
Just Published Articles
- Reducing reservoir impacts and improving outcomes for dam-forced resettlement: experiences in central Vietnam (pages 225–235)
Jane Singer and Tsugihiro Watanabe
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/lre.12072
- Evaluation of Owabi Reservoir (Ghana) water quality using factor analysis (pages 174–182)
Osei Akoto and Ernest Abankwa
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/lre.12066
- Declining commercial fish catches in Lake Victoria's Winam Gulf: The importance of restructuring Kenya's aquaculture programme (pages 206–210)
Solomon Omwoma, Philip O. Owuor, David M.-K. Ongeri, Moses Umani, Joseph O. Lalah and Karl-Werner Schramm
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/lre.12068
- Artisanal and commercial fishing gear and practices in the Lake Victoria basin drainage systems of Kenya: A photodiagrammatic verification (pages 192–205)
Daniel O. Okeyo
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/lre.12067
- Use of geographical information system and remote sensing techniques for planning culture-based fisheries in non-perennial reservoirs of Sri Lanka (pages 183–191)
W. M. Hiranya Kelum Wijenayake, A. B. Ajith Kumara Gunaratne, Sena S. De Silva and Upali S. Amarasinghe
Article first published online: 17 SEP 2014 | DOI: 10.1111/lre.12071
Online Only Journal
As of 2015, Lakes & Reservoirs: Research and Management will only be available online.
Stay up-to-date with the latest issues and content releases, sign up to receive content alerts today!
Open Access Option
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
Submit your manuscript today
NEW Special Issue - March 2013
The articles highlighted in this issue of the Journal were developed largely, although not exclusively, from a session presented at the ILEC-sponsored 14th World Lake Conference. This session on lake basin associations was organized by Dr. Jeffrey Thornton, a long-time friend and professional colleague, who also provides an informative introduction to this series of articles, involving lake basin stakeholder issues both in developed and developing countries. It also considers the concept of payment for ecosystem services, as they relate to stakeholder participation, in lake management efforts.