Plant Species Biology
© 2014 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Edited By: Masashi Ohara
Impact Factor: 1.283
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 93/136 (Ecology); 100/197 (Plant Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1442-1984
Recently Published Issues
Authors are invited to submit papers for consideration to the journal – click here for full guidelines and instructions.
Plant Species Biology offers the following benefits to all authors!
- Online submission via ScholarOne Manuscripts
- Rapid peer-review: average time to the first decision is 30 days!
- Strong editorial support for developing and refining your manuscripts
- Color on web – color figures published online at no cost for authors
- Open Access author-fee option: Authors can choose to make their articles open access through the payment of an author fee
Latest News and Information
Consequences of forest fragmentation in an understory plant community: extensive range expansion of native dwarf bamboo
Hiroshi Tomimatsu et al.
Plant Species Biology Best Paper Award
PSB anually selects excellent papers with scientific importance.
The 2009 Awardee is: Discovery of male sterile plants and their contrasting occurrence between self-compatible and self-incompatible populations of the hermaphroditic perennial Trillium camschatcense
Shosei Kubota and Masashi Ohara
All contents published in 2009 are freely accessible.
Click to read online.
Taxonomy, anatomy and evolution of physical dormancy in seeds
Jerry M. Baskin, Carol C. Baskin, Xiaojie Li1
Smoke as a germination cue
Johannes Van Staden, Neville A. C. Brown, Anna K. Jäger, Tafline A. Johnson
Biotic versus abiotic pollination in Oeceoclades maculata (Lindl.) Lindl. (Orchidaceae)
João M.R.B.V. Aguiar, Ludmila M. Pansarin, James D. Ackerman, Emerson R. Pansarin
*Data correct as of 3rd January 2013