Plant Species Biology
© 2014 The Society for the Study of Species Biology
Edited By: Masashi Ohara
Impact Factor: 1.327
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 96/141 (Ecology); 101/199 (Plant Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1442-1984
Recently Published Issues
Authors are invited to submit papers for consideration to the journal – click here for full guidelines and instructions.
Plant Species Biology offers the following benefits to all authors!
- Online submission via ScholarOne Manuscripts
- Rapid peer-review: average time to the first decision is 30 days!
- Strong editorial support for developing and refining your manuscripts
- Color on web – color figures published online at no cost for authors
- Open Access author-fee option: Authors can choose to make their articles open access through the payment of an author fee
Latest News and Information
Maternal effects and ecological divergence in aquatic plants: a case study in natural reciprocal hybrids between Potamogeton perfoliatus and P. wrightii
Satoko Iida, Yasuro Kadono and Keiko Kosuge
Plant Species Biology Best Paper Award
PSB annually selects excellent papers with scientific importance.
The 2013 Awardee is: The function of the wild carrot's dark central floret: attract, guide or deter?
Sabrina Polte and Klaus Reinhold
Taxonomy, anatomy and evolution of physical dormancy in seeds
Jerry M. Baskin, Carol C. Baskin, Xiaojie Li1
Smoke as a germination cue
Johannes Van Staden, Neville A. C. Brown, Anna K. Jäger, Tafline A. Johnson
Biotic versus abiotic pollination in Oeceoclades maculata (Lindl.) Lindl. (Orchidaceae)
João M.R.B.V. Aguiar, Ludmila M. Pansarin, James D. Ackerman, Emerson R. Pansarin
*Data correct as of 3rd January 2013