European Journal of Neuroscience
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: John Foxe and Paul Bolam
Impact Factor: 2.975
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 114/256 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1460-9568
Recently Published Issues
Rapid dopamine transmission within the nucleus accumbens: Dramatic difference between morphine and oxycodone delivery
Caitlin M. Vander Weele, Kirsten A. Porter-Stransky, Omar S. Mabrouk, Vedran Lovic, Bryan F. Singer, Robert T. Kennedy and Brandon J. Aragona
Reasons to Publish in EJN
- Pioneering and original research and reviews in the fields of molecular, cellular, systems, behavioral and cognitive neuroscience.
- World-class, diverse and visionary editorial board, all expert in their fields.
- Rigorous, high quality and rapid peer review; NPRC member.
- Rapid online publication within one week of acceptance.
- No page charges, no submission charges, no cost for colour images online.
- Your-paper-your-way Submit your paper as a single pdf, no strict formatting requirements.
- OnlineOpen option offers the opportunity to publish your article with open access once it has been accepted for publication.
- Registered Reports now accepted
New Virtual Issue: Parkinson's Disease
You can now keep up with the latest research and news from EJN with the new EJN App!
• Receive the latest EJN articles directly to your iPhone or iPad
• Optimised interface for easy browsing of content, including videos
• Create your own ‘reading list’ which can be emailed to colleagues quickly and easily
• Add your own notes to content within the App