European Journal of Neuroscience
© Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: John Foxe and Paul Bolam
Impact Factor: 3.181
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 108/252 (Neurosciences)
Online ISSN: 1460-9568
EJN publishes original research articles and reviews in the broad fields of molecular, cellular, systems, behavioral, and cognitive neurosciences. Please browse the website for further information and details about:
- Aims & Scope
- Author Guidelines
- Editorial Board
- News and Announcements
- Special Issues
- Featured Articles and Commentaries
- Society Information
Aims and Scope
EJN publishes original research articles and reviews in the broad fields of molecular, cellular, systems, behavioral, and cognitive neurosciences. EJN aims to advance our understanding of the nervous system in health and disease, thereby improving the diagnosis and treatment of neuropsychiatric and neurodegenerative disorders. Papers should present novel results that can be of interest to a broad spectrum of neuroscientists and that were generated by experiments guided by clearly defined aims or hypotheses. Highly specialized articles that provide only limited new insights into the organization and function of the nervous system, or describe results too specialized for a generalist neuroscience journal may be considered outside the scope of EJN.
Publish your research in the journal to benefit from:
- No submission fee or page charges.
- Online submission through ScholarOne Manuscripts™.
- Expert and rigorous peer review.
- Low-cost colour figures (free colour in the online version).
- Rapid online publication: final papers published online ahead of issue publication.
In addition, authors of review articles published in EJN can take advantage of the following:
- A year's free online subscription to EJN.
- Free colour figures.
- Regular updates on downloads and citations.
- A free book to first-named author.
Read the Co- Editor in Chief's New Editorial Initatives published in Volume 41 Issue 1
European Journal of Neuroscience, neuroscience, neurology, neurosurgery, european, journal, pain, medicine, nerve, cell, nervous, system
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Abstracts on Hygiene & Communicable Diseases (CABI)
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- AgBiotech News & Information (CABI)
- AgBiotechNet (CABI)
- Animal Breeding Abstracts (CABI)
- BIOBASE: Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (Elsevier)
- Biological Abstracts (Thomson Reuters)
- BIOSIS Previews (Thomson Reuters)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- CABDirect (CABI)
- Chemoreception Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- Dairy Science Abstracts (CABI)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Global Health (CABI)
- Health Source Nursing/Academic (EBSCO Publishing)
- Horticultural Science Abstracts (CABI)
- Index Veterinarius (CABI)
- InfoTrac (GALE Cengage)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- Neurosciences Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Nutrition Abstracts & Reviews Series A: Human & Experimental (CABI)
- Nutrition Abstracts & Reviews Series B: Livestock Feeds & Feeding (CABI)
- Postharvest News & Information (CABI)
- Poultry Abstracts (CABI)
- Protozoological Abstracts (CABI)
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCO Publishing)
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts (APA)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Research Alert (Thomson Reuters)
- Review of Agricultural Entomology (CABI)
- Review of Aromatic & Medicinal Plants (CABI)
- Review of Medical & Veterinary Entomology (CABI)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- Soybean Abstracts Online (CABI)
- Sugar Industry Abstracts (CABI)
- The RECAL Legacy (National Centre for Prosthetics & Orthodontics)
- Veterinary Bulletin (CABI)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)
- Zoological Record (Thomson Reuters)