© International Association of Applied Psychology
Edited By: Ute Stephan
Impact Factor: 1.984
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 20/76 (Psychology Applied)
Online ISSN: 1464-0597
Associated Title(s): Applied Psychology: Health and Well-Being
For details of IAAP benefits and information on how to join IAAP online, please click here.
Four-year standard and subsidised IAAP membership rates available!
Please click here for further information.
Aims and Scope
Applied Psychology: An International Review is the official journal of the International Association of Applied Psychology (IAAP), the oldest worldwide association of scholars and practitioners of the discipline of psychology (founded in 1920).
Applied Psychology: An International Review is a peer-reviewed, truly international outlet for the scholarly dissemination of findings in applied psychology. Articles are encouraged from all areas of applied psychology including, but not limited to, organizational, cross-cultural, educational, health, counseling, sport and environmental psychology. Particularly invited are articles that advance understanding of psychological processes across a range of applied phenomena and studies that examine the effects of different national and cultural contexts. For example, topics such as personality traits and processes, self-regulation, self-efficacy, goals, emotions, values, attitudes, social identity, judgments and decisions, leadership, learning, or instructional design examined within applied domains or cross-culturally. Review papers that stimulate debate and discussion are also encouraged.
Three types of freely submitted articles appear in Applied Psychology: Journal Articles describe important research or theoretical developments for specific issues; Lead Articles review and extend a body of research at a critical juncture and are supplemented with peer commentaries to create an international scientific discussion; and International Replication Notes provide replications of known phenomena in new cultural contexts. Special Issues are also published, with guest editors and invited contributions with a particular thematic focus.To subscribe to Applied Psychology: An International Review please click here. (Personal and Institutional subscriptions available). The Journal is also available to members of the International Assocation of Applied Psychology. For details of how to join the Association, please click here.
psychology, applied, organizational, behaviour, OB, research, psychological, IAAP, analysis, journal, international, association, developmental, cognitive, neural, psychoanalysis, studies, mental, periodical, theoretical, model, article, theory
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ABI/INFORM (ProQuest)
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- American Business Law Journal (Academy of Legal Studies in Business)
- ASSIA: Applied Social Sciences Index & Abstracts (ProQuest)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Ecology Abstracts (ProQuest)
- ERA: Educational Research Abstracts Online (T&F)
- Ergonomics Abstracts (EBSCO Publishing)
- InfoTrac (GALE Cengage)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Health & Medical Complete (ProQuest)
- Psychology & Behavioral Sciences Collection (EBSCO Publishing)
- PsycINFO/Psychological Abstracts (APA)
- PSYNDEX (ZPID)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Sociological Collection (EBSCO Publishing)
- Studies on Women & Gender Abstracts (T&F)