© BJU International
Edited By: Prokar Dasgupta
Impact Factor: 3.13
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 17/75 (Urology & Nephrology)
Online ISSN: 1464-410X
BJUI is one of the most highly respected medical journals in the world, with a truly international range of published papers and appeal. Every issue gives invaluable practical information in the form of original articles, reviews, comments, surgical education articles, and translational science articles in the field of urology. BJUI employs topical sections, and is in full colour, making it easier to browse or search for something specific.
Aims and Scope
BJUI aims to provide the very highest standard of research and clinical information for the urological community, promoting awareness of new advances and supporting best practice in urology.
BJUI publishes original articles, reviews, comments and educational articles on adult and paediatric urology. Clinical relevance is critical and the journal covers the entire breadth of urology under the following sections: Comments, Reviews, Urological Oncology (all areas of urological oncology as well as recent advances in diagnostic techniques), Robotics and Laparoscopy, Upper Urinary Tract, Functional Urology, Sexual Medicine, Paediatrics, Translational Science, Surgical Education and Step-by-Step.
BJUI is constantly innovating to provide the urology community with a journal that is fresh in appearance and easy to read. The journal is divided into sections and in full colour making it easier to read, and is presented with additional features and supporting discussions on our website: www.bjui.org.
Accompanying BJUI are regular supplements on topics of current interest in urology.
BJUI is a leading journal in urology, incorporating information on the latest technology, new instruments as well as treatments, for clinicians working in the fields of urology, nephrology, oncology, radiology, gynecology, andrology, surgery and paediatrics. The readership includes all members of the British Association of Urological Surgeons, other affiliated society members, university and pharmaceutical company libraries and individual subscribers.
Urology, nephrology, oncology, radiology, gynecology, andrology, urogenital medicine, genitourinary, cancer, clinical medicine, urinary tract, renal tract, prostate, prostatic, bladder, kidneys, ureters, urethra, adrenal glands, reproductive system, renal tumours, renal tumors, stress incontinence, urography, ultrasonography, radiotherapy, urodynamics, urological oncology, robotics, robotic, robot-assisted, laparoscopy, sexual medicine, paediatrics, pediatrics, translational science, surgical education, surgery, BJU, BJUI, British Journal of Urology, British Journal of Urology International, reviews, journal.
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Abstracts in Anthropology (Baywood Publishing)
- Abstracts on Hygiene & Communicable Diseases (CABI)
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- BIOBASE: Current Awareness in Biological Sciences (Elsevier)
- Biological Abstracts (Thomson Reuters)
- BIOSIS Previews (Thomson Reuters)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- CABDirect (CABI)
- CAS: Chemical Abstracts Service (ACS)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Clinical Medicine (Thomson Reuters)
- Dairy Science Abstracts (CABI)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Forest Products Abstracts (CABI)
- Forestry Abstracts (CABI)
- Global Health (CABI)
- HEED: Health Economic Evaluations Database (Wiley-Blackwell)
- Helminthological Abstracts (CABI)
- Index Medicus/MEDLINE (NLM)
- Index Veterinarius (CABI)
- Journal Citation Reports/Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- MEDLINE/PubMed (NLM)
- Nutrition Abstracts & Reviews Series A: Human & Experimental (CABI)
- PASCAL Database (INIST/CNRS)
- Protozoological Abstracts (CABI)
- PubMed Dietary Supplement Subset (NLM)
- Review of Aromatic & Medicinal Plants (CABI)
- Review of Medical & Veterinary Entomology (CABI)
- Review of Medical & Veterinary Mycology (CABI)
- Rural Development Abstracts (CABI)
- Science Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Science Citation Index Expanded (Thomson Reuters)
- Soybean Abstracts Online (CABI)
- Sugar Industry Abstracts (CABI)
- Tropical Diseases Bulletin (CABI)
- Veterinary Bulletin (CABI)
- Weed Abstracts (CABI)