European Journal of Education
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Edited By: Richard Desjardins, Jean Gordon and Janet Looney
Impact Factor: 0.329
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 180/219 (Education & Educational Research)
Online ISSN: 1465-3435
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:June 2015
Volume 50, Issue 2
Special Issue: Learning to Be — Idealism or Core B...
Volume 50, Issue 1
Special Issue: What Is Learning For?
Volume 49, Issue 4
Special Issue: Dropout from University
Volume 49, Issue 3
Special Issue: The Changing Role of Teachers
Volume 49, Issue 2
Special Issue: Teacher Education and Professional ...
Recently Published Articles
- Political Instability, Austerity and Wishful Thinking: Analysing Stakeholders' Perceptions of Higher Education's Funding Reforms in Portugal
Pedro Teixeira and Tatyana Koryakina
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ejed.12126
- An Education Worth Having: The Aspirations and the Development of the Whole Education Network in England (pages 184–195)
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ejed.12121
- Learning in a Different Era: do our education systems do enough to enable learners to flourish as independent, autonomous and well-balanced individuals? (pages 128–130)
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ejed.12119
- Does Europe Matter? A Comparative Study of Young People's Identifications with Europe at a State School and a European School in England
Nicola Savvides and Daniel Faas
Article first published online: 28 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ejed.12127
- The Road Travelled in Europe towards the 2020 European Objectives in Education. A Spanish Perspective
María Luz Martínez Seijo and Juan Carlos Torrego Seijo
Article first published online: 28 APR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/ejed.12128