European Journal of Education
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Richard Desjardins and Janet Looney
Impact Factor: 0.553
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 151/224 (Education & Educational Research)
Online ISSN: 1465-3435
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:March 2016
Volume 51, Issue 1
Special Issue: Integrating Higher Education and Un...
Volume 50, Issue 4
Special Issue: Citizens, Learners and Workers in a...
Volume 50, Issue 3
Special Issue: Education and Social Transformation
Volume 50, Issue 2
Special Issue: Learning to Be — Idealism or Core B...
Volume 50, Issue 1
Special Issue: What Is Learning For?
50 years of the European Journal of Education
Founded in 1965, the European Journal of Education has been publishing high quality research and policy analysis for fifty years. To celebrate the journal's longevity and success, we have indexed all volumes and articles from 1965 to 2015:
If you are interested in submitting an article to the journal, please see the author guidelines.
Read European Journal of Education's star articles for 2015:
Recently Published Articles
- Learning Strategies in Enterprises: empirical findings, implications and perspectives for the immediate future
Ulrik Brandi and Rosa Lisa Iannone
Article first published online: 27 APR 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ejed.12178
- You have free access to this contentThe Relevance of Problem-based Learning for Policy Development in University-Business Cooperation (pages 40–55)
Sue Rossano, Arno Meerman, Tobias Kesting and Thomas Baaken
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ejed.12165
- You have free access to this contentWhat Determines Enterprises’ Perceptions of Future Development in Higher Education – Strange Bedfellows? (pages 107–125)
Tomaž Deželan, Jason Laker and Samo Pavlin
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ejed.12169
- You have free access to this contentPhD Students in the Entrepreneurial University - Perceived Support for Academic Entrepreneurship (pages 56–72)
Dzamila Bienkowska, Magnus Klofsten and Einar Rasmussen
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ejed.12160
- You have free access to this contentBuilding Technology Transfer Capacity in Turkish Universities: a critical analysis (pages 90–106)
Marina Ranga, Serdal Temel, Ilker Murat Ar, Rustem Baris Yesilay and Fazilet Vardar Sukan
Article first published online: 18 FEB 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/ejed.12164