Australian Journal of Politics & History
© School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, University of Queensland and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Edited By: Ian Ward and Andrew Bonnell
Online ISSN: 1467-8497
Sign up for new content alerts
Follow the steps below to receive new content alerts immediately once the Australian Journal of Politics and History has published.
1) Log into Wiley Online Library at the top of this page. If you are not already registered, create a free profile now by clicking here.
2) Select Get New Content Alerts from Journal Tools - at the top left-hand side of the page.
3) Submit your preferences. You will now receive an email when a new issue of the Australian Journal of Politics and History publishes.
Recently Published Articles
- Irresistible Force? Achieving Carbon Pricing in Australia (pages 368–381)
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ajph.12021
- Democracy and Climate Change: What Can Deliberative Democracy Contribute? (pages 429–448)
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ajph.12025
- Climate Discourse Complexes, National Climate Regimes and Australian Climate Policy (pages 349–367)
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ajph.12020
- Climate Innovation: Australian Corporate Perspectives on the Role of Government (pages 414–428)
John Mikler and Neil E. Harrison
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ajph.12024
- The Great Divide: Political Candidate and Voter Polarisation over Global Warming in Australia (pages 397–413)
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ajph.12023