Australian Journal of Politics & History
© School of History, Philosophy, Religion and Classics, School of Political Science and International Studies, University of Queensland and Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd.
Edited By: Ian Ward and Andrew Bonnell
Online ISSN: 1467-8497
Sign up for new content alerts
Follow the steps below to receive new content alerts immediately once the Australian Journal of Politics and History has published.
1) Log into Wiley Online Library at the top of this page. If you are not already registered, create a free profile now by clicking here.
2) Select Get New Content Alerts from Journal Tools - at the top left-hand side of the page.
3) Submit your preferences. You will now receive an email when a new issue of the Australian Journal of Politics and History publishes.
Recently Published Articles
- The Menzies Government, the American Alliance and the Cuban Missile Crisis (pages 178–195)
Laura Stanley and Phillip Deery
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ajph.12010
- From “Queue Jumpers” to “Absolute Scum of the Earth”: Refugee and Organised Criminal Deviance in Australian Asylum Policy (pages 241–259)
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ajph.12014
- Trains, Plains and Automobiles: New South Wales Political Debates (1985) and the Invention of Western Sydney (pages 222–240)
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ajph.12013
- “Genocide and the Politics of Victimhood in Western Narratives of the Ukranian Holodomor” (page 328)
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ajph.12017
- Future Shock or Future Stability?: Generational Change and the Australian Party System (pages 212–221)
Aaron Martin and Juliet Pietsch
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013 | DOI: 10.1111/ajph.12012