The British Journal of Politics & International Relations
© Political Studies Association
BJPIR is an international journal that publishes innovative, cutting edge contemporary scholarship on international relations, comparative politics, public policy, political theory and (especially) politics and policy in the United Kingdom. It is world’s premier journal for research into British politics.
BJPIR is a fully refereed journal of the Political Studies Association of the UK. It has always sought to reflect and drive the major currents of debate in political science and international relations, both in the UK and internationally. The journal seeks to reflect and respond to the changing real world of politics, by publishing articles that are of contemporary relevance to both the study and practice of politics.
Since its inception in 1999, in response to the growing internationalization of the political studies community in the UK and beyond, the transnationalization of the political science profession and the globalization of politics, the journal has welcomed empirically rigorous and theoretically innovative articles on themes and issues that are of such global and scholarly significance that they matter for all states and countries irrespective of geographical location.
Visit the BJPIR website for details of the full range of scholarly activities offered by BJPIR.
British, politics, international, relations, political, association, journal, analysis, research, European, parliament, government, studies, article, periodical, theory, review, electoral, public, policy, local, science, book, law, economics
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Elite (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Sustainability Science Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Ecology Abstracts (ProQuest)
- IBSS: International Bibliography of the Social Sciences (ProQuest)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Research Library (ProQuest)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Social Services Abstracts (ProQuest)
- SocINDEX (EBSCO Publishing)
- Sociological Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Worldwide Political Sciences Abstracts (ProQuest)