Review of Development Economics
© John Wiley & Sons Ltd.
Edited By: Professor Andy McKay
Impact Factor: 0.5
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 49/55 (Planning & Development); 230/333 (Economics)
Online ISSN: 1467-9361
Aims and Scope
The Review of Development Economics is a leading journal publishing high-quality research in development economics. The Review of Development Economics publishes rigorous analytical papers, theoretical and empirical, which deal with contemporary growth problems of developing countries, including the transition economies.
The Review not only serves as a link between theorists and practitioners, but also builds a bridge between development economists and their colleagues in related fields. While the level of the Review of Development Economics is academic, the materials presented are of value to policy-makers and researchers, especially those in developing countries.
The Review is a refereed journal, devoted to the publication of high-quality manuscripts on a wide range of topics in development economics, including:
population and the environment
the emerging problems of transition economies
The editors of Review of Development Economics recognize the need for timely communication of our research findings to scholars, practitioners and policy-makers.
What Changes Will Economic Growth Bring to Developing Countries in the 21st Century?
- The Review encourages development economists to ponder this broad question and more. It embraces all the new issues of interest to developing and developed economies that might emerge as the 21st century progresses as well as providing an outlet for high-quality research.
economics, development, review, developing, world, countries, transition, economies, applied, policy, growth, theory, natural, resources, economic, technology, agricultural, migration, income, journal, research, analysis, periodical, article
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ABI/INFORM Database (ProQuest)
- CAB Abstracts® (CABI)
- CABDirect (CABI)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Sustainability Science Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Ecology Abstracts (ProQuest)
- EconLit (AEA)
- Forestry Abstracts (CABI)
- GEOBASE (Elsevier)
- Global Health (CABI)
- Horticultural Science Abstracts (CABI)
- Irrigation & Drainage Abstracts (CABI)
- Journal Citation Reports/Social Science Edition (Thomson Reuters)
- Leisure Tourism Database (CABI)
- Leisure, Recreation & Tourism Abstracts (CABI)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- RePEc: Research Papers in Economics
- Rice Abstracts (CABI)
- Rural Development Abstracts (CABI)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)
- Social Sciences Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- Sociological Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Soils & Fertilizers Abstracts (CABI)
- World Agricultural Economics & Rural Sociology Abstracts (CABI)
- Worldwide Political Sciences Abstracts (ProQuest)