© 2014 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: David Sosa
Online ISSN: 2153-960X
Aims and Scope
In 2011, Philosophical Books became Analytic Philosophy. Edited out of the University of Texas at Austin, the journal focuses on peer-reviewed research articles. Original philosophical work in all areas of philosophy (book symposia, critical notices, and reviews will still be carried, as well as discussions and other sorts of philosophical pieces.
Submissions in any area will be accepted. Please submit manuscripts to be considered at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/analyticphilosophy
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Alumni Edition (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- Arts & Humanities Citation Index (Thomson Reuters)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- Current Contents: Social & Behavioral Sciences (Thomson Reuters)
- Ecology Abstracts (ProQuest)
- Linguistics & Language Behavior Abstracts (ProQuest)