© Oxford Economics
Edited By: Adrian Cooper
Online ISSN: 1468-0319
Aims and Scope
Economic Outlook is a quarterly report detailing the forecast over the next five years for all of the key UK macroeconomic indicators. The following sectors of the UK economy are analysed in-depth:
- Fiscal Policy
- The Housing Market
- Monetary Policy
- The UK Company Sector
- Prices and Wages
- The Labour Market
- Economic Activity
- Trade and the Balance of Payments
- Consumer Demand
- Sectoral Balances; Surpluses and Deficits
In addition each report contains regular Feature Articles. Recent issues featured include:
- Offshoring: How big an issue?
- Aviation and the UK Economy. Analysing the contribution of the aviation industry to the UK economy and its growth potential.
- The Impact of Interest Rates and the Housing Market on the UK Economy.
- The changing sources of new mortgage debt.
- An analysis of the UK housing market. Is the housing market set to fall?
- What difference would EMU entry make to the UK?
The report also contains a general economic assessment and overview of the economies of the USA, the Eurozone and Japan, including three-year forecasts of the key macroeconomic indicators. The forecasts are produced using Oxford Economic's global macroeconomic model.
economic, outlook, economics, finance, banking, monetary, markets, structure, institutions, regulation, asset, risk, assessment, analysis, derivatives, exchange, international, corporate, finance, government, industrial, journal, review, periodical
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- ABI/INFORM Database (ProQuest)
- Business ASAP (GALE Cengage)
- CSA Environmental Sciences & Pollution Management Database (ProQuest)
- EconLit (AEA)
- Emerald Management Reviews (Emerald)
- Expanded Academic ASAP (GALE Cengage)
- GEOBASE (Elsevier)
- PAIS: Public Affairs Information Service (ProQuest)
- ProQuest Central (ProQuest)
- SCOPUS (Elsevier)