International Journal of Cosmetic Science
© Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie
Edited By: Editor in Chief: Majella Lane, Associate Editor: Marc Pissavini
Impact Factor: 1.542
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 32/61 (Dermatology)
Online ISSN: 1468-2494
Recently Published Issues
Publish with the International Journal of Cosmetic Science
Benefits of publishing with International Journal of Cosmetic Science:
• Extensive readership, with 2,500 society members accessing the journal
• Fully indexed in ISI and MedLine
• Free Access to all Reviews
• Accepted Articles; Accepted, unedited articles published online for future issues
• Early View; accepted papers are published online prior to print
• No page charges
• A free PDF of your paper for all corresponding authors
• OnlineOpen is available to authors of primary research articles who wish to make their article available to non-subscribers on publication, or whose funding agency requires grantees to archive the final version of their article.
Authors for whom English is a second language may choose to have their manuscript professionally edited before submission to improve the English. A list of independent suppliers of editing services can be found by clicking HERE. All services are paid for and arranged by the author, and use of one of these services does not guarantee acceptance or preference for publication
Submit online at http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/ics
Prize for Best Paper
International Journal of Cosmetic Science Prize for Best paper
This prize, now for the third time jointly awarded by the Society of Cosmetic Scientists and the Société Française de Cosmétologie, this year went to a team of scientists from L'Oréal. The award was presented at the General Assembly of the SFC on May 26, 2016 in Paris.
Evaluation of the impact of urban pollution on the quality of skin: a multicenter study in Mexico.
Lefebvre MA, Pham DM, Boussouira B, Bernard D, Camus C, Nguyen QL.
We provide authors with practical tools online and advice about how to enhance the relevance, meaningfulness, and discoverability of their published content - from concept to post publication on our Wiley Exchanges blog for authors.
Recent posts have covered social media for authors, how to know if your research would appeal to press outlets, presenting your work at meetings, understanding the different citation metrics, taking advantage of multimedia to promote your work, and maximizing the visibility of your book. You can sign up for alerts about new blog posts.