Perspektiven der Wirtschaftspolitik
© Verein für Socialpolitik
Edited By: Lars P. Feld, Lutz Arnold, Franz W. Wagner and Achim Wambach
Online ISSN: 1468-2516
Associated Title(s): German Economic Review
Guidelines for submissions
Manuscripts should be submitted fourfold to: Prof. Dr. Lars P. Feld, Walter-Eucken-Institut, Goethestrasse 10, D-79100 Freiburg i. Br., Deutschland; or electronically to: email@example.com.
1. All manuscripts should be typed double-spaced and with a font size of 12 pt. Once the manuscript has been accepted for publication, an electronic version is required. Authors may submit in Word, WordPerfect or AmiPro format. The print out must be identical to the electronic version. The text should be written without a hyphenation program. Figures should either be printed by a laser printer or produced with black ink on a white backdrop.
2. Manuscripts should not exceed 15 – 20 printed pages.
3. The first page of the manuscript should comprise: title of paper, name(s) of author(s), institutional affiliation, date of submission, English abstract (less than 100 words) and address of corresponding author.
4. The bibliography should be placed at the end of the paper, and should list all cited references in alphabetical order by the surnames of authors. Where more than one work of the same author is cited, publications should be arranged in chronological order. References should be in the following style:
Books: Albert, H. (1987), Kritik der Erkenntnislehre. Macmillan Press, London.
Articles: Bateman, B. W. (1991), The Maynard Problem, Cambridge Journal of Economics 18, 227-241.
Book chapters: Balke, M. (1991), Bewertungsgesetzabhängige Steuerarten, in: K. Tipke und J. Lang (Hrsg.), Steuerrecht. Beck Verlag, Frankfurt/Main.
5. Quotations should be identified by the author's name, year of publication, and page numbers, separated by commas and placed within brackets: (Kohlberg und Mertens, 1986, S. 1006). Page numbers must be indicated for literal or corresponding quotations, but may be omitted for general references.
Exclusive Licence Form
Authors will be required to sign an Exclusive Licence Form (ELF) for all papers accepted for publication. Signature of the ELF is a condition of publication and papers will not be passed to the publisher for production unless a signed form has been received. Please note that signature of the Exclusive Licence Form does not affect ownership of copyright in the material. (Government employees need to complete the Author Warranty sections, although copyright in such cases does not need to be assigned). After submission authors will retain the right to publish their paper in various medium/circumstances (please see the form for further details). To assist authors an appropriate form will be supplied by the editorial office. Alternatively, authors may like to download a copy of the form here