Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology
© Mac Keith Press
Edited By: Peter Baxter, Bernard Dan and Peter Rosenbaum
Impact Factor: 3.51
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 8/119 (Pediatrics); 49/192 (Clinical Neurology)
Online ISSN: 1469-8749
NEW DMCN App!
| || |
Introducing Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology for the iPad®!
Developmental Medicine & Child Neurology app for the iPad® is FREE.
Apple and iPad® are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U. S. and others. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
Access the App through your SOCIETY MEMBERSHIP
For members who DO NOT yet have an active account on Wiley Online Library:
1. Contact Wiley Membership Services at email@example.com
2. Ask for online access to DMCN to be activated
3. Include your full name, address, email address and a note that you are a member of the society
4. You will receive two emails: (i) a receipt that your email is received, and (ii) a few days later: instructions on how to activate your online access to DMCN on Wiley Online Library.
5. Once your account has been activated, simply use your account details (username and password) to "Log In" from within the DMCN App
Access the App through your SCOPE AFFILIATION:
1. Create an account on Wiley Online Library or, if you already have one, log in. Click ‘My Profile’ at the top of the homepage and then select ‘Trial Access’ from the menu options appearing on the left.
2. Enter the special ‘Trial Access Code’ in the box provided: please ask your affiliation contact for this code; please note it is case-sensitive so should be entered as given
3. Download the DMCN app from the App Store®.
4. Launch the app, then follow the onscreen instructions, by clicking ‘Yes’ and then selecting the option which best reflects your answer to the question: ‘How do I get access to this Journal?’ (i) ‘Through my society affiliation,’(ii) ‘I use the network at my workplace or university,’ or (iii) 'I log in to Wiley Online Library.’
5. Once you have read and followed the instructions outlined in the app, click ‘Log in’ at the bottom of the text, and enter your Wiley Online Library ‘Email login and Password’ then click ‘Submit’. (Log in authentication is only required once during initial activation.)
Access the App through your INSTITUTION:
If your institution subscribes, open these instructions from your iPad and use the links below to get access:
1. Create an account on Wiley Online Library or, if you don't already have one
2. Access Wiley Online Library from your institution’s network, and log in. If you are off-site and need help getting access to licensed content, contact your librarian
3. Visit the roaming access section of “My Profile” and click “Activate Roaming Access”
4. Download the DMCN app from the App Store®. Launch the app and click “Current Subscribers” and then “Learn how to get access”
5. Enter your Wiley Online Library account information