© John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Kurt Konhauser
Impact Factor: 3.692
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2013: 14/85 (Biology); 19/174 (Geosciences Multidisciplinary); 26/216 (Environmental Sciences)
Online ISSN: 1472-4669
Just Published Articles
- Carbonate fabrics in the modern microbialites of Pavilion Lake: two suites of microfabrics that reflect variation in microbial community morphology, growth habit, and lithification
C. Harwood Theisen, D. Y. Sumner, T. J. Mackey, D. S. S. Lim, A. L. Brady and G. F. Slater
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/gbi.12134
- Methanogenesis produces strong 13C enrichment in stromatolites of Lagoa Salgada, Brazil: a modern analogue for Palaeo-/Neoproterozoic stromatolites?
D. Birgel, P. Meister, R. Lundberg, T. D. Horath, T. R. R. Bontognali, A. M. Bahniuk, C. E. de Rezende, C. Vasconcelos and J. A. McKenzie
Article first published online: 13 MAR 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/gbi.12130
- Biogenicity of an Early Quaternary iron formation, Milos Island, Greece
E. Chi Fru, M. Ivarsson, S. P. Kilias, P. J. Frings, C. Hemmingsson, C. Broman, S. Bengtson and E. Chatzitheodoridis
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/gbi.12128
- Hematite-coated microfossils: primary ecological fingerprint or taphonomic oddity of the Paleoproterozoic?
R. S. Shapiro and K. O. Konhauser
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/gbi.12127
- Phylogenetic analysis of HpnP reveals the origin of 2-methylhopanoid production in Alphaproteobacteria
J. N. Ricci, A. J. Michel and D. K. Newman
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/gbi.12129
OnlineOpen – The Open Access Option for Authors
OnlineOpen is available to authors who wish to make their article open access, free to read, download and share via Wiley Online Library.
Making your article OnlineOpen increases its potential readership and enables you to meet institutional and funder open access mandates where they apply. Authors of OnlineOpen articles may immediately post the final, published PDF of their article on a website, institutional repository or other free public server. OnlineOpen complies with new open access mandates from RCUK and Wellcome Trust.
5-Year Impact Factor
5 Year Impact Factor 4.146