Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
© Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Pascal Bousquet and Emmanuel Oger
Impact Factor: 2.156
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 140/253 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1472-8206
Online-only from 2016!
We are delighted to announce that Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology is now available in online-only format from the beginning of 2016. Sign up now for table of contents e-alerts, so you don't miss an issue.
Increased Impact Factor 2.156!
Read, cite the journal, or submit your paper to keep contributing to the success of Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology.
Recently Published Articles
- Unexpected platelets elevation in a patient with idiopathic thrombocytopenia treated with oseltamivir for influenza infection
Pierre Bigot, Marine Auffret, Sophie Gautier, Marie Weinborn, Nicolas-Kader Ettahar and Patrick Coupé
Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2016 09:40AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12213
- Optimization of voriconazole dosage regimen to improve the efficacy in patients with invasive fungal disease by pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic analysis
Lu Chen, Taotao Wang, Yan Wang, Qianting Yang, Jiao Xie, Ying Li, Jin'e Lei, Xue Wang, Jianfeng Xing, Yalin Dong and Haiyan Dong
Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2016 09:10AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12212
- Psychomotor developmental effects of prenatal exposure to psychotropic drugs: a study in EFEMERIS database
Caroline Hurault-Delarue, Christine Damase-Michel, Laurent Finotto, Claudine Guitard, Christophe Vayssière, Jean-Louis Montastruc, François Montastruc and Isabelle Lacroix
Accepted manuscript online: 21 JUN 2016 06:25AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12209
- Protective mechanisms of resveratrol against methotrexate-induced renal damage may involve BCRP/ABCG2
Azza A. K. El-Sheikh, Mohamed A. Morsy and Abdulla Y. Al-Taher
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12205
- Bisphosphonate-related osteonecrosis of the jaw: data from the French national pharmacovigilance database
Paul de Boissieu, Louise Gaboriau, Aurore Morel and Thierry Trenque
Accepted manuscript online: 17 JUN 2016 09:55AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12211