Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
© Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Pascal Bousquet and Emmanuel Oger
Impact Factor: 2.156
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 140/255 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1472-8206
Online-only from 2016!
We are delighted to announce that Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology is now available in online-only format from the beginning of 2016. Sign up now for table of contents e-alerts, so you don't miss an issue.
Increased Impact Factor 2.156!
Read, cite the journal, or submit your paper to keep contributing to the success of Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology.
Recently Published Articles
- Synergistic effects of Polydatin and Vitamin C in Inhibiting Cardiotoxicity induced by Doxorubicin in rats
Hui-Lin Wang, Xiao-Hua Cui, Hai-Lun Yu, Rong Wu, Xu Xu and Jian-Ping Gao
Accepted manuscript online: 28 NOV 2016 02:10AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12258
- Purinergic receptors: new targets for the treatment of gout and fibrosis
Thomas Gicquel, Brendan Le Daré, Elisabeth Boichot and Vincent Lagente
Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2016 02:42AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12256
- Growth inhibitory and proapoptotic effects of L-asparaginase from Fusarium culmorum ASP-87 on human leukemia cells (Jurkat)
Anil Kumar Meghavarnam, Maryam Salah, Meenakshisundaram Sreepriya and Savitha Janakiraman
Accepted manuscript online: 25 NOV 2016 02:42AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12257
- Drug-induced progressive multifocal leukoencephalopathy: a case/noncase study in the French pharmacovigilance database
Olivier Colin, Sylvie Favrelière, Alexandre Quillet, Jean-Philippe Neau, Jean-Luc Houeto, Claire Lafay-Chebassier, Marie-Christine Pérault-Pochat and the French Pharmacovigilance Network
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12247
- Possible involvements of glutamate and adrenergic receptors on acute toxicity of methylphenidate in isolated hippocampus and cerebral cortex of adult rats
Majid Motaghinejad, Manijeh Motevalian and Behnaz Shabab
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12250