Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology
© Société Française de Pharmacologie et de Thérapeutique. Published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd
Edited By: Pascal Bousquet and Emmanuel Oger
Impact Factor: 2.156
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 140/253 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1472-8206
Online-only from 2016!
We are delighted to announce that Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology is now available in online-only format from the beginning of 2016. Sign up now for table of contents e-alerts, so you don't miss an issue.
Increased Impact Factor 2.156!
Read, cite the journal, or submit your paper to keep contributing to the success of Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology.
Recently Published Articles
- Differential profile of letrozole and exemestane on bone turnover markers in vinylcyclohexene diepoxide treated ovotoxic female mice
Abul Kalam, Sushama Talegaonkar and Divya Vohora
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12208
- Effect of antituberculosis treatment on CYP2C19 enzyme activity in genetically polymorphic South Indian Tamilian population
Alphienes Stanley Xavier, Saka Vinod Kumar, Rajan Sundaram, Jose Francis and Deepak Gopal Shewade
Version of Record online: 26 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12218
- Effect of subacute agomelatine treatment on painful diabetic neuropathy: involvement of catecholaminergic mechanisms
Taliha Harika Aydin, Özgür Devrim Can, Ümide Demir Özkay and Nazlı Turan
Accepted manuscript online: 16 JUL 2016 03:30AM EST | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12224
- Propofol attenuates high glucose-induced superoxide anion accumulation in human umbilical vein endothelial cells
Jiaqiang Wang, Hui Jiang, Jing Wang, Yanjun Zhao, Yun Zhu and Minmin Zhu
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12217
- Changes in nociceptin/orphanin FQ levels in rat brain regions after acute and chronic cannabinoid treatment in conjunction with the development of antinociceptive tolerance
Ahmet Ulugol, Ruhan D. Topuz, Ozgur Gunduz, Gulnur Kizilay and Hakan C. Karadag
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2016 | DOI: 10.1111/fcp.12215