Clinical & Experimental Allergy Reviews
© 2013 Blackwell Publishing Ltd.
Edited By: A.B. Kay and S.T. Holgate
Online ISSN: 1472-9733
Aims and Scope
Supplements to Clinical and Experimental Allergy are published in Clinical and Experimental Allergy Reviews, which is included in every subscription to Clinical and Experimental Allergy. Published material can include sponsored symposia, position papers, guidelines, special reports, conference proceedings etc. For information on publishing in Clinical and Experimental Allergy Reviews the initial approach should be made to the editors. Detailed costings will be provided by the publishers.
clinical, experimental, allergy, immune, immunology. allergic
Abstracting and Indexing Information
- Academic Search (EBSCO Publishing)
- Academic Search Premier (EBSCO Publishing)
- BIOSIS Previews (Thomson Reuters)
- CSA Biological Sciences Database (ProQuest)
- Embase (Elsevier)
- Immunology Abstracts (ProQuest)
- VINITI (All-Russian Institute of Science & Technological Information)