Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology
© 2013 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Edited By: Zoe Diana Draelos, MD, USA
Impact Factor: 0.871
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 44/59 (Dermatology)
Online ISSN: 1473-2165
Recently Published Issues
Access the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology's research faster. Sign up for e-mail table of contents alerts and be the first to know when new research has published.
Why Sign Up?
• It's Free - you don't have to have a subscription to receive e-mail table of contents alerts
• Convenient Delivery Format - each alert is delivered straight to your inbox. Read immediately or file to read at your leisure
• User-Friendly - as each issue publishes, you get an at-a-glance listing of new content with direct links to each article
• Saves You Time - e-mail table of contents alerts allow you to keep up-to-date with issues as they publish, saving you valuable research time
• No Commitment - you can opt-out of receiving e-mail table of contents alerts at any time, no questions asked
To sign up, select "Get E-mail Alerts" from the "Journal Tools" menu on the left side of your screen.
Cosmetic Dermatology 101 - A Primer on Cosmetic Dermatology for Interested Professionals and Patients...
Cosmetic Dermatology 101 presents succinct and useful viewpoints from IACD members worldwide on skin conditions, diagnostic tools, clinical findings, and treatment modalities in a wide range of cosmetic dermatology topics.
Membership Makes A Difference
IACD- Advancing the Forefronts of Cosmetic Dermatology...
When you belong to the International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology (IACD), you're part of a vital nexus of science and clinical practice that is revolutionizing cosmetic dermatology today. IACD is the only dermatologic society that brings together dermatologists, cosmetic surgeons, and other specialists and researchers in the field of medical and surgical cosmetic dermatology with members of the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.
As a member of IACD, you'll be part of an association that facilitates free and open interchange between physicians interested in the aesthetic aspects of medicine and chemists and researchers of the pharmaceutical and cosmetic industries.