© British Ornithologists` Union
Edited By: Paul F. Donald (Editor in Chief)
Impact Factor: 1.804
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 3/24 (Ornithology)
Online ISSN: 1474-919X
Recently Published Issues
Five reasons to publish your paper with Ibis: international journal of avian science:
1. Fast turnaround – We aim to give you a first decision within eight weeks of submission.
2. Fast publication – Accepted version published online seven days after acceptance, final version published online in EarlyView four weeks from acceptance, most papers published in the next available issue.
3. Direct to readers – Email alerts sent to over 2,600 registrants and our quarterly ‘new issue’ e-newsletter to over 6,500 researchers.
4. Promotion – We promote your Ibis paper on social media and Ibis authors get priority access to the BOU blog – over 26,000 ‘reads’ last year.
5. No page charges – Open access options available.
Understanding Open Access
Want to publish your work and have everyone read your article?
Watch this video to find out the details of how Open Access with Wiley allows you to comply with funder mandates and to gain greater visibility and impact whilst publishing in your journal of choice. Click here for more information about OnlineOpen.
Neotropical Ecology Virtual Issue
This Virtual Issue brings together a selection of top papers on Neotropical Ecology from IBIS.
Download the Ibis App!
|Enjoy an entirely new browsing and reading experience. Download the Ibis app here.|