© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Anatomical Society
All articles submitted from 16 August 2013 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. Articles submitted before this date were published under the agreement as stated in the final article.
Please link to the CC-BY as in the regular template under the words 'Creative Commons Attribution LIcense'.
Edited By: Peter Adams, Adam Antebi, Ana Maria Cuervo, Brian Kennedy and John Sedivy
Impact Factor: 5.705
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 3/47 (Geriatrics & Gerontology); 40/185 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1474-9726
Recently Published Issues
• Digital Profiling of Mitochondrial DNA Deletions
• Aging of mitochondrial energetics
• Mediator in the response to oxidative stress
• Fast twitch muscle counters aging
• Muscle RF1 promotes age-associated muscle loss
• Novel inhibitor of IIS to protect from neurodegeneration
• Wnt and aging
• Suppression of cancer extends lifespan
• Extracellular matrix determines rate of aging
• ER stress activates telomerase
• SPARC internalization and its age-related alterations in skeletal muscle progenitor cells
• Homeostatic and injury-induced microglia behavior in the aging brain
• The aging signature: a hallmark of iPS cells?
Read all the latest news and articles from Aging Cell by following us on twitter @AgingCell
Aging Cell became Open Access in 2014, joining the Wiley Open Access publishing program of fully open access journals. For further information visit the Wiley Open Access website.
From August 2013, Manuscripts submitted, and subsequently accepted, will be published as open access articles, which will be free to read, download and share. Authors or their funder will be required to pay an Article Publication Charge upon acceptance.
Best Paper Winner
Deviation of inate circadian Period from 24 h reduces longevity in mice by Sergiy Libert et al. Runners up and more...
Recent Videos about the Science of Aging
Dr. Janko Nikolich-Zugich discusses Aging of the Immune System
Dr. Judith Campisi discusses Senescent Cells, Cancer, and Aging
Dr. William Bains discusses Cross-Linking of the Extracellular Matrix