© John Wiley & Sons Ltd and The Anatomical Society
All articles submitted from 16 August 2013 are published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License. Articles submitted before this date were published under the agreement as stated in the final article.
Edited By: Peter Adams, Adam Antebi, Ana Maria Cuervo, Brian Kennedy and John Sedivy
Impact Factor: 6.34
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2014: 1/50 (Geriatrics & Gerontology); 35/184 (Cell Biology)
Online ISSN: 1474-9726
Just Published Articles
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleChronic mTOR inhibition in mice with rapamycin alters T, B, myeloid, and innate lymphoid cells and gut flora and prolongs life of immune-deficient mice
Vincent Hurez, Vinh Dao, Aijie Liu, Srilakshmi Pandeswara, Jonathan Gelfond, Lishi Sun, Molly Bergman, Carlos J. Orihuela, Veronica Galvan, Álvaro Padrón, Justin Drerup, Yang Liu, Paul Hasty, Zelton Dave Sharp and Tyler J. Curiel
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/acel.12380
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleThe mitochondrial-derived peptide MOTS-c: a player in exceptional longevity?
Noriyuki Fuku, Helios Pareja-Galeano, Hirofumi Zempo, Rafael Alis, Yasumichi Arai, Alejandro Lucia and Nobuyoshi Hirose
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/acel.12389
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleAltering sphingolipid composition with aging induces contractile dysfunction of gastric smooth muscle via KCa1.1 upregulation
Shinkyu Choi, Ji Aee Kim, Tae Hun Kim, Hai-yan Li, Kyong-Oh Shin, Yong-Moon Lee, Seikwan Oh, Yael Pewzner-Jung, Anthony H. Futerman and Suk Hyo Suh
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/acel.12388
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleThe histone deacetylase inhibitor butyrate improves metabolism and reduces muscle atrophy during aging
Michael E. Walsh, Arunabh Bhattacharya, Kavithalakshmi Sataranatarajan, Rizwan Qaisar, Lauren Sloane, Md M. Rahman, Michael Kinter and Holly Van Remmen
Article first published online: 20 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/acel.12387
- You have full text access to this OnlineOpen articleGrowth hormone modulates hypothalamic inflammation in long-lived pituitary dwarf mice
Marianna Sadagurski, Taylor Landeryou, Gillian Cady, John J. Kopchick, Edward O. List, Darlene E. Berryman, Andrzej Bartke and Richard A. Miller
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2015 | DOI: 10.1111/acel.12382
Save time and let the latest research come to you!
Best Paper Award
Aging Cell is delighted to offer an annual prize of £1,000 to the lead author of the winning paper as judged by the Editorial Board.
Follow us on Twitter!
Award of Anatomical Society Studentships
We are seeking applications from the Anatomical Society Membership for the 2015/16 round (student start date 1st October 2016) - closing date for applications is 28th August 2015.