Review of Income and Wealth
© International Association for Research in Income and Wealth
Edited By: Conchita D'Ambrosio and Prasada Rao
Impact Factor: 1.078
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2015: 133/345 (Economics)
Online ISSN: 1475-4991
For further details please see the International Association For Research in Income and Wealth (I.A.R.I.W.) website at www.iariw.org
To become a member of the I.A.R.I.W., please visit the Association's Membership page.
Annual Membership is $75 US / €75 Euros.
Student Membership is also available for $38 US / €38 Euros.
Benefits of Membership
In addition to being part of a worldwide group of researchers dedicated to the advancement of knowledge in the income and wealth field, the specific benefits of individual membership are:
- receipt of a hard copy of the Association's quarterly publication Review of Income and Wealth, the leading journal in the income and wealth area;
- access to the Review of Income and Wealth through the Wiley-Blackwell Wiley Online Library website;
- participation without a registration fee in both IARIW Special and General Conferences;
- eligibility to receive financial assistance to cover travel and accommodation expenses for IARIW conferences;
- eligibility to vote in Council elections and at the IARIW annual meetings;
- eligibility to nominate persons for the Council and to run for Council.
Please contact Executive Director of the IARIW - Andrew Sharpe with any queries regarding membership:
151 Slater Street
Ottawa, Ontario K1P 5H3