British Journal of Pharmacology
© The British Pharmacological Society
Recently Published Issues
BJP New Content Alerts
Keep up-to-date on the latest research
Read the latest research from the British Journal of Pharmacology on Early View (Online Version of Record published before inclusion in an issue)
Recruiting for new Editor-in-Chief, British Journal of Pharmacology
Professor Ian McGrath will be completing his term as Editor-in-Chief of the British Journal of Pharmacology (BJP) at the end of 2015. Ian has contributed hugely to the success of BJP over the past seven years and I would like to take this opportunity to thank Ian on behalf of the Society.
The British Pharmacological Society is now recruiting an Editor-in-Chief to succeed Ian – view the job description. The deadline for applications is Monday 11 May and we are planning to hold interviews in the second week of June.
I hope you will also consider applying for this role and that you will encourage appropriate colleagues to also think of applying.
Please direct any questions regarding the recruitment process to Ruth Meyer (020 7417 0110, email@example.com).
Professor Graeme Henderson
Vice President - Publications, British Pharmacological Society
The Concise Guide to PHARMACOLOGY 2013/14
- Concise overviews of the key properties of over 2,000 targets with pharmacology
- Links to open access knowledgebase of drug targets and their ligands (www.guidetopharmacology.org)
- Official IUPHAR classification and nomenclature for human drug targets
- Easy to use tables comparing related targets
- Produced in conjunction with NC-IUPHAR
- Links via www.guidetopharmacology.org to detailed views of target and ligand properties from the IUPHAR database
- Recommended further reading
- Permanent, point-in-time record that will survive database updates
Forthcoming BJP Themed Issues
Call for Papers:
Find out about our forthcoming themed issues
Recently published themed issues:
Find out more information on published BJP themed issues, including recent themed sections on Cannabinoids, Molecular Pharmacology of GPCRs, Midkine, Biological Sex and Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Orexin Receptors
Virtual Issue - IUPHAR Reviews
Read the most recent IUPHAR review articles, a series of key reviews written by members of the International Union of Basic and Clinical Pharmacology Committee on Receptor Nomenclature and Drug Classification (NC-IUPHAR).