British Journal of Pharmacology
© The British Pharmacological Society
Editor-in-Chief: Professor J.C. (Ian) McGrath
Impact Factor: 5.067
ISI Journal Citation Reports © Ranking: 2012: 21/261 (Pharmacology & Pharmacy)
Online ISSN: 1476-5381
Associated Title(s): British Journal of Clinical Pharmacology
Recently Published Issues
Current Issue:March 2014
Volume 171, Issue 6
Special Issue: Themed Section: Cannabinoids 2013. ...
Volume 171, Issue 5
Special Issue: Themed Section: Molecular Pharmacol...
Volume 171, Issue 4
Special Issue: Themed Section: Midkine. Guest Edit...
Volume 171, Issue 3
Special Issue: Themed Section: Biological Sex and ...
Volume 171, Issue 2
Special Issue: Themed Section: Orexin Receptors. G...
BJP New Content Alerts
Keep in touch with the BPS
Follow the BPS on Twitter
The Concise Guide to PHARMACOLOGY 2013/14
- Concise overviews of the key properties of over 2,000 targets with pharmacology
- Links to open access knowledgebase of drug targets and their ligands (www.guidetopharmacology.org)
- Official IUPHAR classification and nomenclature for human drug targets
- Easy to use tables comparing related targets
- Produced in conjunction with NC-IUPHAR
- Links via www.guidetopharmacology.org to detailed views of target and ligand properties from the IUPHAR database
- Recommended further reading
- Permanent, point-in-time record that will survive database updates
Forthcoming BJP Themed Issues
Call for Papers:
Find out about our forthcoming themed issues
Recently published themed issues:
Find out more information on published BJP themed issues, including recent themed sections on Cannabinoids, Molecular Pharmacology of GPCRs, Midkine, Biological Sex and Cardiovascular Pharmacology and Orexin Receptors